Diptyque 34 Boulevard Saint Germain Candle, 220g

by Diptyque

34 boulevard saint germain is a fragrance celebrating our 50th anniversary. 34 encapsulates the scent of its first boutique located on 34 boulevard saint germain with rare and precious fragrances. The result is a fragrance that has an innovative and complex signature, that is neither feminine nor masculine. The 34 boulevard saint germain candle has a scent which reveals itself as fresh, green and spicy accords. Damp mosses, crumpled blackcurrant leaves, sun-dried fig leaves all favorite raw materials. Contained in an oval-shaped porcelain jar made by hand, this candle will burn for approximately 70 hours.

Have not had the opportunity to try this product yet wondering how is the scent and what are the advantages of this product?
How long stay this candle
Where can I get this ? Is it worth 80?
Start your review of Diptyque 34 Boulevard Saint Germain Candle, 220g!
Ellie R.
Glendale, CA
Ridiculously expensive but one of the best smelling and cutest candles I’ve ever owned. There are some of the other scents that are a bit more trendy, but this one smells so good I wish I could have it lit 24/7!
Emily G.
Middleton
This scent is decidedly not for me. It’s just too heavy and almost gives me a headache lol. It is earthy and spicy. Very strong. I would not repurchase this particular scent again. In general, Diptyque scents are great.
Dana M.
Queens, NY
Got it as a gift and fell in love. Have since been giving it as gifts to loved ones and we all love the effect it gives off. Beautiful smell and decor.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
1,212 reviews
I love this candle it burns all day and leaves a fresh sent in my home which is perfect after letting the air out and opening the windows.
Abbie R.
London
Diptyque is such an amazingly stunning brand with amazing scents that suit everyone!!
It is quite expensive but is WORTH it!
It is quite expensive but is WORTH it!
Doaa S.
1,223 reviews
omg😻😻I really love this product 🙊👌I can't imagine my life without it💞💞It has so good quality👍😻😻
Andressa C.
R Edmundo Micali, 451, Vila Rancharia, Lucélia SP
Na verdade nunca usei, mas pelo que li a respeito da marca parece ótimo. Se eu tivesse a oportunidade usaria com certeza! ♡