BY DIPPYCOWNAILS #88 in Press-on Nails

These broken glass effect nails look out of this world, they are truly mesmerising and make your nails look like mosaics!

Style pictured is Stiletto in size S.

Choose a standard 10 nail set in your size or a Full Set of 20 nails (2 of each size nail) if unsure of sizing. PLEASE NOTE, my Long Stiletto and Long Coffin nails go up to 15mm wide (Medium size) so please consider this when ordering! For nails wider than 15mm drop me a message and I can chat you through options <3

Your nails will come with a mini file, wooden stick and instructions.

If you have a specific design in mind and want something custom, just let me know!

Follow our Instagram: www.instagram.com/dippycownails
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/dippycownails
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/dippycownails

Anisa N.
Anisa N.
West Palm Bch, FL
I live for press on nails, I used to be one of those girls in the nail shop every two weeks getting a fill I would always have acrylic nails, but I started to get bothered with how my natural nail looked when the acrylic nails came off. My nails were so weak and frail I ended up trying nexgen powder after that and the same thing happened. I found myself spending way to much money at the nail salon every two weeks. I ended up stumbling upon a DIY video on youtube on how to do your own acrylic nails I thought that itd help with the saving money situation but that didn't help the fact my nails were still getting damaged after the fact. I happened to find another video with press ons and how to make them look natural. after watching the video I ended up going to the store and stocking up on press ons. all colors designs lengths and shapes. everyone always complemented me on my nails and asked me where I got my nails done at and were always surprised when I told them my nails were press on. but ever since ive been using press on my nails are able to grow stronger without having to deal with the weak nail bed and breaking finger nails and ending up with num nums for fingers because the acrylic damaged your nail. these press ons are a good investment and I highly recommend all the  ladies give them a try. I ended telling a co worker about them and she came to work the next day with her own press ons she was so excited to show me.
shaymae d.
shaymae d.
meknes
am shayma from morocco , I am youtuber and blogger , I have an instagram account with more than 2500 followers, i love your products of this company and i really wants to make videos on my youtube channel trying new products with my subscribers , so please reply in the email .. and am happy to share your products with my fans ... am waiting for you guys 😘😘
Nena H.
Nena H.
Morelod
Hermosas ,simplemente me encantaron...
Como para mi gusto son estupendas. Me encantaría tenerlas. Esos colores son muy llamativos y en unas uñas así son realmente estupendas..
Faith W.
Faith W.
Are these worth getting and do they last long?