BeautyNailNail Toolsdipwell
Dipping Nail Starter Kit, Easy Acrylic Powder and Gel Resin Kit For Dip, Starter System For French Set by Nails (Comes With Bond, Base, Activator, Sealer, Brush Softener + 3 Powder Jars)

by dipwell

Benefits: Powders may be used up to 30 sets DipWell nails last 3-6 weeks without chipping Better alternative to traditional acrylic systems Easy soak-off removal in just 15 minutes Adds length, protection & shine No UV/LED lamp required Low odor How-To DipWell (step by step): 1. Shape & buff nails. Push back cuticles. Sanitize hands & nails thoroughly. 2. Apply a coat of Bonder to all fingernails. Allow 10 seconds to dry. 3. Apply a coat of Base halfway onto the nail surface, stroking out towards the tip of the nail. 4a. Quickly dip nails halfway into Base & Finish Essential Powder. 4b Use a clean brush to remove excess powder from around the nail plate & on the nail surface. 5. Apply another coat of Base to the entire nail surface. 6. Quickly dip tip of nails at a 45 degree angle into choice of white acrylic dipping powder, creating a smile line. 7a. Quickly dip the remaining wet nail plate into choice of pink acrylic dip powder. 7b. Use a clean brush to remove excess powder from around the nail plate & on the nail surface. 8. Repeat steps 5-7b for fullness. 9. Apply another coat of Base to the entire nail surface. 10. Quickly dip the entire nail surface into Base & Finish Essential Powder. 11. Apply a coat of Activator to harden the blend of powder & base liquid. Wait for Activator to dry completely. 12. When the blend of powder and liquid has hardened, shape & buff nails to a desired thickness. 13. Apply 1-2 coats of Sealer. Brush Cleaner Pro Tip: As brushes harden, simply switch them between bottles for easy workability.

DipWell Starter Kit includes 1 (0.5 oz.) bottle of - Bonder, Base, Activator, Sealer, and Brush Softener. Also includes 1 (1 oz.) jar of - Base & Finish Essential Powder, French White, and Sheer Pink.; DipWell is a French nail dip and healthier alternative to gel nails and traditional acrylic nails. It feels and looks natural, is lightweight, and has impeccable shine. Fortified with calcium and tough against daily wear and tear compared to traditional nail lacquer, gel polish, and traditional acrylic systems.; DipWell's Dipping Nails Kit is fun & easy to apply. Approximately 20 minute application process, with minimal dry time and finish-to-touch results.; DipWell delivers salon quality nails that does not require a UV/LED light. No exposure to UV rays. Soak-off removal in 15 minutes and does not damage the natural nail.; Products are packaged in clear plastic jars and clear glass bottles with white caps and easy-to-handle brushes. Made & packaged in USA.

What is your favorite dip nail brand?
Are the product good to used?
I have been dying to try a good dip kit for my nails. I have done acrylic on my own nails but wanted to try something new. Would this be a good product to try? How easily does this product function?
Start your review of Dipping Nail Starter Kit, Easy Acrylic Powder and Gel Resin Kit For Dip, Starter System For French Set by DipWell Nails (Comes With Bond, Base, Activator, Sealer, Brush Softener + 3 Powder Jars)!
Isabel S.
Brooklyn, NY
Dipping Nail Starter Kit, Easy Acrylic Powder and Gel Resin Kit For Dip, Starter System For French Set by DipWell Nails (Comes With Bond, Base, Activator, Sealer, Brush Softener + 3 Powder Jars) uploaded by Isabel S.
Received this dipwell set as gift. As someone who went to the nail salon every 3-4 weeks for sns nails, this kit is great! Having watched many talented nail techs do my nails for years, it was easy DIY switch for me. The main thing is to be careful not to get any of the clear polish on your cuticles. Few lessons learned on my first attempt. I also found a spare eye shadow loose brush to use to dust off extra powder between layers. Pic shown on Week 3 nails on my first time doing my nails.
Nicole M.
Greenville, RI
Dipping Nail Starter Kit, Easy Acrylic Powder and Gel Resin Kit For Dip, Starter System For French Set by DipWell Nails (Comes With Bond, Base, Activator, Sealer, Brush Softener + 3 Powder Jars) uploaded by Nicole M.
Purchased at: Amazon
Absolutely LOVE this dip powder kit. I learned how to do this over the summer, and it saved me SO much money than going to the salon every two week. Directions were super easy to follow, and the kit came with everything you needed. If you’re looking to save some money, this is for you!! 10/10 definitely recommend!!
Jessica S.
Eureka Spgs, AR
Dipping Nail Starter Kit, Easy Acrylic Powder and Gel Resin Kit For Dip, Starter System For French Set by DipWell Nails (Comes With Bond, Base, Activator, Sealer, Brush Softener + 3 Powder Jars) uploaded by Jessica S.
I’m actually super impressed so far!! I previously did at home gel manicures and honestly this is MUCH easier. This is only my second time doing dip, and I’m really pleased how it turned out! My first dip manicure lasted 10 days before chipping, and then I proceeded to pick them all off. One thing that was weird, I was missing the “base and finish powder” in my starter kit. Which was confusing and I was worried I wouldn’t be able to do dip without it. But it was fine! I guess it just helps prevent lifting, is what it says. I’ll probably see how the next couple sets go and see if I really need it! This is color NA15.
La’Shae J.
Cabot, AR
Dipping Nail Starter Kit, Easy Acrylic Powder and Gel Resin Kit For Dip, Starter System For French Set by DipWell Nails (Comes With Bond, Base, Activator, Sealer, Brush Softener + 3 Powder Jars) uploaded by La’Shae J.
I purchased a DipWell starter kit with 6 different powders. While I am no means a profession the product is high quality. It came with step by step instructions with pictures, and it was so simple. I’ll have to perfect my technique, but for my first manicure I am impressed. It came quickly and packaged very well. Everything you need so your own dip mani! Very excited! I will purchase more colors!
Abigail H.
Saint Paul, MN
Dipping Nail Starter Kit, Easy Acrylic Powder and Gel Resin Kit For Dip, Starter System For French Set by DipWell Nails (Comes With Bond, Base, Activator, Sealer, Brush Softener + 3 Powder Jars) uploaded by Abigail H.
I have used dipwell for over a year and I love it! Gives great salon results without the $$$. Definitely buy but store the liquids upright and be careful with how you handle the liquids or they can get weird - still a great deal just have to read the instructions and be careful!
Olivia A.
Dipping Nail Starter Kit, Easy Acrylic Powder and Gel Resin Kit For Dip, Starter System For French Set by DipWell Nails (Comes With Bond, Base, Activator, Sealer, Brush Softener + 3 Powder Jars) uploaded by Olivia A.
I lovvvve these! I have mostly always done my own nails minus a year. This yeae I picked it back up and have had stunning nails since! I love how easy it is to use after a bit of practice! They last a long time too! I highly recommend this and would buy again!
Winny C.
Brooklyn, NY
Dipping Nail Starter Kit, Easy Acrylic Powder and Gel Resin Kit For Dip, Starter System For French Set by DipWell Nails (Comes With Bond, Base, Activator, Sealer, Brush Softener + 3 Powder Jars) uploaded by Winny C.
Update: After not using the set for a few months, the cap to my Base liquid is completely stuck! This is after I’ve wiped the brush and bottle with the Brush Softener before putting it away and storing the bottle upright. It took me 30 min to get the cap off after drenching the edge with the Brush Softener. Upon use, the Base and Sealer liquids started to dry up on the brush after painting 3 fingers, making it impossible to work with - and the Brush Softener did not help. * * This was my first dip powder nail set and although it was easy to use, I think there’s a lot of room for improvement. I followed the instructions that came with the kit but didn’t get the results I hoped for. I can see bubbles in a few of the nails (comes off as sparkles in the pic), but this may be user error. I purchased the 6 powder set and plan to continue using and trying the other colors. This set hardens your nails and thickens it, so I think it’ll be great for people with thin/weak nails The major downside to the purchase was that it took about 3 weeks to arrive due to pandemic. #naildip #dippowder #dipwell #dippowderset #thinnails #nailsathome #acrylic
Stacey R.
Fairborn, OH
Dipping Nail Starter Kit, Easy Acrylic Powder and Gel Resin Kit For Dip, Starter System For French Set by DipWell Nails (Comes With Bond, Base, Activator, Sealer, Brush Softener + 3 Powder Jars) uploaded by Stacey R.
I received a Glam mystery box from Rossi Nail. It was their glam powder kit the color Merlot. I am in love it was a very easy process and the end result was amazing! It says that the manicure will last up to 3 weeks I'm into my second an still going strong! I would definitely recommend getting this to everyone!
Mallory H.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Dipping Nail Starter Kit, Easy Acrylic Powder and Gel Resin Kit For Dip, Starter System For French Set by DipWell Nails (Comes With Bond, Base, Activator, Sealer, Brush Softener + 3 Powder Jars) uploaded by Mallory H.
Love this product! So easy to use at home. If you have experience with painting your nails, you can dip, it’s that easy! The kit comes with detailed instructions and everything you need to get started. Very affordable since I spend over 120$ a month to have them done at a salon! Not any more! Photo from my first at home manicure with the dip well set. I’ve already ordered more colors!
Sydney K.
charleston, SC
Dipping Nail Starter Kit, Easy Acrylic Powder and Gel Resin Kit For Dip, Starter System For French Set by DipWell Nails (Comes With Bond, Base, Activator, Sealer, Brush Softener + 3 Powder Jars) uploaded by Sydney K.
First try and i nailed it! Pun intended!!! This system was super easy to apply and less expensive than other dip systems. Would highly recommend! If you're thinking of buying, message me for a $10 coupon!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...