BY DIPPIN' STIX

Dippin' Stix™Sliced Apples & Peanut butter. see more...

Sammi S.
Phoenix , AZ
I can't have apples, since i am allergic to them, but everyone i know who has had these said they aren't very good. their apples have been dry as if the were good apples when they packaged them and then when they went to go use them for the item they weren't anymore.
Kristen D.
Long Beach, MS
These are a really good on the go snack especially for if you want something healthy. Really good for a snack while studying.
Briana V.
Lake Worth, FL
These are great on the go snacks! You can easily throw one in your purse or your school bag and you're pretty much set.
Olivia J.
I absolutely love these. These are super easy to pack in lunches and they are supper affordable
Amy B.
Holtville
One of the kids favorites. Healthy and a great quick snack to grab. Always fresh and in date.
Danielle B.
Auburn Hills, MI
These are super easy to pack for being on the go I just throw them in my bag and head off to work I wish there were also a red apple option and maybe a full cup of peanut butter lol I’m biased I like a lot of peanut butter with my apples but this is a good get me through the day snack!! I purchased these at my local Meijer for 3/$5 which wasn’t bad especially if you don’t want to spend time cutting up apples or buy a whole bag that most will go bad in if you just want a couple apples ya know?