Home & GardenBathroomMedicine CabinetBenadryl

by Benadryl

Diphenhydramine HCL [Compare to Benedryl] 50 mg, 100 Capsules

Diphenhydramine HCL [Compare to Benedryl] 50 mg, 100 Capsules; Made in US; Compare to the active ingredient in Benadryl Allergy; Strong effective allergy relief; Blocks histamine; Best value allergy medication

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Diphenhydramine HCL [Compare to Benedryl] 50 mg, 100 CapsulesDiphenhydramine HCL [Compare to Benedryl] 50 mg, 100 Capsules!
Stephanie F.
Lexington, SC
This is pretty good. Watch for allergies. I could sometimes get hives or drowsy or loopy fr taking this. 🚫 Able to drive after taking this or 🍷 drink alcohol. Beware. I would get this as opposed to the brand name version to save $ as that tends to be pricey.
Sara G.
These are basic and do the job of keeping allergies symptoms at bay. Might even help you sleep better. Name brand or generic they both are the same thing and do the same thing. They are of equal quality. So you do you on that. But if you have allergies this is good to have on hand.
Ba R.
Azusa, CA
If you are having a strong reaction - and will not be driving - this helps you rest better, as it does its effective work to alleviate reactions and reduce painful swelling and congestion. Recommended by my doctor, it will make most people sleepy. However, I know a small group of people who get revved up by this. Again - Doctors should de advising the dosage for each individual - and be available to consult should any reactions occur.
Jennie D.
Sunbury, PA
Benadryl or generic diphenhydramine has a negative effect on me. It really doesn't help my allergies and typically it makes people drowsy. Instead it keeps me awake and very agitated. I try to stay away from it, and any medicine that lists it as an ingredient.
Pam B.
North Manchester, IN
This is just as effective as taking the brand-name Benadryl but at a fraction of the cost! Still has the same drowsy effect for me though.
Paula G.
Astoria, OR
Purchased at: Walgreens
This generic brand of Benedryl has the same active ingredient and works the same at a much lower price for more capsules. I always buy the generic brands to save money. #[product:diphenhydramine-hcl-[compare-to-benedryl]-50-mg-100-capsulesdiphenhydramine-hcl-[compare-to-benedryl]-50-mg-100-capsules]
Andree S.
Wichita, KS
I use this anytime I'm having allergies or an allergic reaction to something. It's not bad at all but it can make you sleepy.
Dawn K.
Clinton Twp, MI
It works just as good as the name brand. Its very affordable. It works withon 30 minutes and lasts several hours.
Flo D.
Johns Island, SC
I have year round allergies and I have found that Benedryl or it’s no name brand both work great. I’ve been taking this for years for my allergies
Kelly  A.
Woodburn, IN
Generic is just as good as the name brand. All the same in my opinion so might as well save some money buying the off brand.

Looking for your answer?