Diphenhydramine HCL Compare to Benedryl 25mg, 10 Various Diphenhydramine 25mg / 100 capsules uploaded by Dawn M.Diphenhydramine HCL Compare to Benedryl 25mg, 10 Various Diphenhydramine 25mg / 100 capsules uploaded by Dawn M.

BY DIPHENHYDRAMINE HCL COMPARE TO BENEDRYL 25MG, 10

Tanya C.
Geneva, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I always prefer saving money with buying a product like this that has all the same benefits.. Works like a charm. I recommend buying it for any allergy related problems, and if you have a post nasal drip, it works wonders by drying up that tickle in your throat that makes you cough..
Dawn M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I got the travel size benedryl in the blister packs. I carry these for emergencies. I usually do have bad allergies but I'm one of those people who carry things for just in case moments
Nicolle M.
Yuba City, CA
Works amazing basically just benadryl and man does it work wonders. Always my go to for allergic reactions or just simple allergies.
Jessica H.
Great for allergy relief and those occasional sleepless nights when I need a little help getting to sleep
Kelly G.
These work just as well as the brand name of Benadryl. They are also more affordable than the name brand.
Zailyn N.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Its the same as benadryl. same active ingredient does the exact same thing. for a lot less.
Kayla S.
This stuff is the only thing that will make my hives go away when I'm having an allergic reaction but I'm really not a fan of the fact that it knocks me out every time I take it as sometimes I don't have the luxury of just sleeping all day.