dipwell
Dip Powder Nail Kit (Neon Color Starter), Acrylic Powder and Gel Resin Kit For Dip, Starter System by (Comes With Bond, Base, Activator, Sealer, Brush Softener + 3 Powder Jars)

by dipwell

Dip nails couldn't be easier with our starter kit that comes with all 5 liquid polishes and 3 powders for a neon color set of nails. Dipping fun all in one! Benefits: Powders may be used up to 30 sets DipWell nails last 3-6 weeks without chipping...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dip Powder Nail Kit (Neon Color Starter), Acrylic Powder and Gel Resin Kit For Dip, Starter System by DipWell (Comes With Bond, Base, Activator, Sealer, Brush Softener + 3 Powder Jars)!
Kim R.
Bremerton, WA
Dip Powder Nail Kit (Neon Color Starter), Acrylic Powder and Gel Resin Kit For Dip, Starter System by DipWell (Comes With Bond, Base, Activator, Sealer, Brush Softener + 3 Powder Jars) uploaded by Kim R.
I am a newbie to dip powders and after trying a different brand that I was able to buy in store I did a lot of research and found my way to this brand. I have since then completely fallen in love. I’ve gotten multiple kits & multiple colors. I love everything about the system the problem I see most often in reviews is lifting and how long they last( and I really think this comes down to either a not doing enough prep work getting their liquids mixed together or powder in there liquids causing them to chemically react in the bottle so then they won’t do their job on your nail). However there are lots of people that have switched away from these liquids for now and are just using the powder and if you already have a dip brand that you love I suggest trying just a few powders I think you will instantly see the difference in the grain size and ease-of-use with this brand of dip powders.Dipping Nail Starter Kit, Easy Acrylic Powder and Gel Resin Kit For Dip, Starter System For French Set by DipWell Nails (Comes With Bond, Base, Activator, Sealer, Brush Softener + 3 Powder Jars)
Lindsey  D.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
Dip Powder Nail Kit (Neon Color Starter), Acrylic Powder and Gel Resin Kit For Dip, Starter System by DipWell (Comes With Bond, Base, Activator, Sealer, Brush Softener + 3 Powder Jars) uploaded by Lindsey  D.
This was the first set I bought from Dipwell last year during the pandemic when everything shut down. I found it simple to use. However it is a learning curve with shaping and you have to be patient. There’s definitely a lot of tips and tricks you can learn through dipwell‘s Facebook group; with all the other members who are there to support you. I have now bought at least 20 powders and I’ve been doing my nails for over a year now. I get more compliments on my nails than when I went to the salon and they are healthier than ever. Also longer naturally then ever!
Kristen W.
La Marque, TX
This is the most amazing nail kit. The pandemic was really hurting my nail game, but since finding Dipwell, I’ve really figured out how to dip my own nails. It’s saved me so much money too. The price of the whole lot was less than two dip sessions at the salon, and I’m confident I’m going to get like 100 dips out of this thing.
Ashley M.
Maryville, TN
I absolutely love this brand and product. During quarantine I purchased two different dip brands and this one by far bypasses my expectations. Long lasting and easy to figure out. Customer service is amazing. Highly recommend!
Nutsa M.
Wilmington, DE
I love this product so much.you can make your nails how you want.this acrylic powders are just great.it has delicious,pretty colors with high pigmentation!!love it so much and wanna try more and more.it is so comfortable and easy to use.nice price also.it lasts on the nails too long without damaging it,because of the high quality and healthy product❣️also it helps nails to grow stronger and healthier💜i recommended❤️

Looking for your answer?