Dip Dabs x 5 Packs uploaded by 🌹Nassra🌹 s.Dip Dabs x 5 Packs uploaded by cara b.Dip Dabs x 5 Packs uploaded by cara b.

BY BARRATT

An absolute Retro classic, sachet of zingy white sherbet with a red lolly for dipping. Suitable for vegetarians & halal approved see more...

Buy on Amazon
Abbie C.
Grimsby
Great sweets and I am glad they are still available to purchase at it reminds me of my child hood. However packaging can get a little flimsy if it is a younger child for example who is eating it. But overall I do enjoy these myself.
cara b.
St Leonards on Sea, Hastings
These remind me of my childhood,they are such a classic! I love the taste its just the right amount of sweet. But i do think the lolly should be a little wider so that it could hold the dip but. But other then that I love this and if you have not tried it you should give them a go.
Libby S.
Chester, England
So delicious and such an original! Love these so much and really tasty! Great value and quite cheap! Great to give children, but make sure they don’t choke on the sherbet!! Definitely buy again in the future!!! 😍😍😍😍
It's super sour and messy to eat as all the powder gets everywhere. The lollipop is to small in my opinion but it tastes great.
Chrissie H.
Madison gardens, Westhoughton
Back to a Childhood favourite dip dab got this in a big box of old school toffees . Love them