Diorshow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum

What it is: A mascara base from Dior Backstage that gives lashes up to twice the volume. What it does: Straight from backstage fashion shows, this unprecedented mascara base combines the immediate enhancing effect of mascara with the benefits of daily...

I've been looking to add length and volume to my brows and lashes and I'd like to know more about this serum. Does it actually work? And when should I start seeing results? Also, I want to be cautious of irritations and such things. Is this particular product good or would you recommend another one?
How well does this work?
Is this thing worth its price?
Start your review of Diorshow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum!
Raquel C.
Orlando, FL
Diorshow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum uploaded by Raquel C.
After using this for two weeks, I couldn't resist the urge to leave a review because of how amazing this product is: personally I don't see much of a difference whether or not to apply it prior to applying mascara. HOWEVER, I use this every night before I go to bed. And within just 3 days, I noticed a big difference - my eyelashes are softer and fluffier, and after 2 weeks, my eyelashes actually darkened (my eyelashes are naturally black, but they are on the lighter side/shade of black). I don't usually have much lower lashes, but this product has increased the length of my lower lashes as well. Will definitely be purchasing this and using it every night.
Jessica M.
Ault, CO
WOW! I never used primer before putting on mascara and it sounded like a waste of money but am so thankful I discovered this product sooner rather than later. This product allowed me to use less mascara/coats and my lashes looked fake after applying my layer of mascara. Plus, they stayed curly all day. I have a constant battle of finding good mascaras that keep my lashes curly because an hour after applying, they go stick straight.
Gabriela H.
Lakeside, CA
Diorshow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum uploaded by Gabriela H.
I’ve been using this for years and my lashes are so long. I use it daily and I love how healthy my lashes are and how long my mascara last with this primer.
Sienna M.
Youngstown, NY
Diorshow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum uploaded by Sienna M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this primer because it glides on easily and works better than any other lash primer I’ve used before. It works well with the mascara volume after using this product. I love the packaging I would definitely buy this again!
Carlys M.
Diorshow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum uploaded by Carlys M.
Purchased at: Macy's
I use it before applying mascara I like how it leaves my eyelashes, you just have to know how to apply it so that it does not leave your eyelashes with too much product . I like this product but it is not as cheap as I would like, so you can use your regular mascara without having to buy this product #dior #eyelashes #lashes
jen H.
Nixa, MO
1,721 reviews
Diorshow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum uploaded by jen H.
Having received a sample of this, I went thru it quickly. I cannot wait to buy it! Prepping my lash by coating every lash with a buildable serum. Did not clump or flake.
Jaime F.
Texas
1,258 reviews
This product is a bit pricy but layered under mascara makes my lashes thicker and longer. I do have to apply at least 2, sometimes 3 coats of mascara as it appears white on the lashes.
member-18a701
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a wonderful product!! Helps to plump my straight thin lashes! Adds volume and length!
Sarah  A.
THE #1 lengthening mascara that I have EVER used & I feel like I have tried them all. I have blue/green eyes and the mascara puts a coat of lengthener on the lashes and you will next apply a thin coat of mascara. The difference im your lashes immediate but in about 3 weeks it is truly like magic! I highly recommend.
Vanessa L.
Who doesn’t want think long lashes? Diorshow’s Maximizer Lash Plumbing Serum makes your lashes appear thicker. I love it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ris C.
il y a 10 mois
Ris C. il y a 9 mois
Ah, not what I’m looking for then. Thank you so much for your detailed response! :)