BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

• I've only ever tried one lash primer but am interested in trying ...3 Answers
Debbie R.
Los Angeles, CA
I used to get eyelash extensions fairly regularly before and after my wedding a few years ago. Once I had a baby, taking the time to get my lashes done seemed impossible. My once long lashes were no more and I was left with short, barely noticeable hairs. Then Diorshow Maximizer 3D Triple Volume Plumping Lash Primer came along and made my almost non-existent lashes look presentable. Prepping my lashes with this prior to applying mascara made my lashes pop with volume and length. I'm completely satisfied with this product and will continue to use as long as I don't get lash extensions!
Vanessa Q.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This product SERIOUSLY gives you some length. It goes on white, so you can actually see the difference between your lash vs the extension. Its great if you don't want to spend a crazy amount of money on lash extensions, and if falsies are just too difficult. It applies just like regular mascara, but in white, so you have to coat with you black mascara as well. Its about $28 at Sephora.
Madhavi P.
omg this primer does wonders! I have medium-long lashes but they're straight. I use this product right after I curl them and it makes them even longer and thicker. I wear it under my mascara and people really believe I have fake lashes on! I was also told by the girls at sephora that it acts as a conditioner and can be worn overnight to keep my lashes strong and healthy.
Danie S.
Blaine, WA
I was on the fence at first for trying this item as I had issues with mascara primers previously but now I'm not sure how I lived without it. It's so great for helping your mascara last longer and to not dry out your lashes. I would 100% recommend this to people who asked me about it. I would give it 5 stars but it is a bit pricey, though the quality is definitely there.
Tuanh L.
It does its job but I think I'm going to return only because I don't use it as much as I should. Plus, I bought a Sephora favorites and I have a mini lash primer so I really won't use the dior. It does volumize your lashes and I can stand by that 100 percent because I have no lashes whatsoever. It actually makes you look like you have lashes.
Rachelle M.
This product changed my mind about whether mascara primer was necessary or not. It separates all my lashes and gives a little length so that when I apply my mascara I need a much smaller amount and I have zero clumps! I will definitely continue to purchase and would highly recommend to at least try this out!
Elise F.
This worked pretty well, it definitely had a bit of an impact on the way my lashes looked after applying a coat of this. I don't know if I'd spend a lot on it (I got it as a sample with a sephora purchase), but I do like it.
Ashlee S.
I got this as a free sample from Sephora but I wasn't too impressed. I think that you can definitely make your eyelashes look just as good with only using mascara. I personally wouldn't pay for this product.
Sarah D.
I really wanted to try this because of all the hype it has on Sephora reviews. It gives a lot of length but I didn't see the volume that I was hoping for. Over all really nice and will probably get again!
Pamela C.
I free sample from Sephora. I was excited to try it. It makes them longer just as any eyelash primer does. I heard good things about the loreal one, and it is half the cost.
Catherine J.
I've only ever tried one lash primer but am interested in trying out more? Has anyone tried it out and if so how did you find it? I'm worried that it'll make my lashes look clumpy when I apply my regular mascara on top!