BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

• I've only ever tried one lash primer but am interested in trying ...3 Answers
Nour K.
Rochester, NY
If you’ve never tried this before you do not know what you’re missing!!!!!! Such a fantastic eyelash primer. It’s the first eyelash primer I’ve ever used and so far it’s the only one I’ve purchased again. Highly recommend.

Doesn’t have to be used with the Dior mascara either to achieve great results. I use this before applying Better Than Sex and it works great!
Kristi G.
Rosemead, CA
I pair this primer with door’s mascara and holy shit.. it’s the best decision I’ve ever made for myself (joking) but all jokes aside, these two work together so well. The price is worth it, the smell is pretty nice and floral, and it just leaves her lashes feeling nice. I would recommend this to others and buy again!
jordin w.
HOOVER, AL
I have tried many different lash primers and this one by far takes the cake. I have been using this for years, and other high end brands do not stand up. I have minimal eyelashes and this combined with a volumizing mascara makes my eyelashes pop. 10/10 recommend.
Mary Jo M.
Fishers, IN
This product is a MUST for every day mascara wear! I love this updated formula, and when combined with the Diorshow Iconic Overcurl mascara, it helps me achieve the perfect lashes for every day.
Rachel M.
Granada Hills, CA
I have very short, straight lashes so I'll do anything to get some lift, length, and volume. This doesn't do so much for length, but it really hits the ball park for lift and volume! First I curl my lashes, apply this primer, wait a couple of minutes for it to dry, curl again (carefully), and then add my regular mascara. I find this routine to be the best at keeping my lash curl while also adding a bit of thickness. I've used lancome's lash primer but the Dior lash primer is waaaay better! Had to knock off one star because of the price. Other than that, this is a great primer.
Amy H.
Dover, OH
This product works wonders on lashes. I can notice an immediate
difference in volume when I coat my lashes with the Dior primer before
heading in with my mascara. The product clings to lashes and holds the
mascara on beautifully! The lady in Sephora who recommended it to my
even told me I could put a coat on before bed to naturally add some
length and volume to my lashes. It is not clear, so definitely don't
wear it alone in public! If your lashes need a little help to get the
full, voluminous lash effect, this product is perfect!
Sonia G.
Fort Lee, NJ
I really like this product, it really takes a separating mascara and make it into a lengthen one as well and I can get a lot of use out of one tube and I would say that it goes great with my better then sex mascara from two faced, but would not really work for a volumizing mascara because then you will have clumping.
Niha K.
Woodside, NY
Honestly I dislike this product after applying it the mascara looks very clumpy and gives my eyelashes the spider leg look. The only reason I am giving this a 4 stars is because my sister uses it and she absolutely loves it and her lashes look amazing, maybe I'm just applying it wrong. Nonetheless this product does look nice on my sister sadly not on me.
Olivia D.
Cincinnati, OH
My favorite lash primer! I got this as a sample from Sephora and it rocks. It really adds length to my lashes! It's on the more pricey side compared to other lash primers I have tried, but I have already bought myself a full size for when my sample runs out.
Rachel K.
Fairfax, VA
SO much better than the original formula of diorshow lash primer! This applies much smoother, is less tacky/sticky feeling, and I find doesn't cause my mascara to flake after a few hours the way the original diorshow classic formula does! Such a high impact drama booster before applying the already VERY dramatic diorshow iconic mascara
Catherine J.
I've only ever tried one lash primer but am interested in trying out more? Has anyone tried it out and if so how did you find it? I'm worried that it'll make my lashes look clumpy when I apply my regular mascara on top!