BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Polka dots to the tips of the fingers! This season, Dior has created a duo of mini nail enamels with a Dotting Tool to punctuate the summer it-shades with bright colours. Step 1 : apply a coat of polish Step 2 : dip the Dotting Tool into the second... see more...

Jenny H.
Staines, Upon Thames
I can't believe no one has reviewed these! It's a bit late now, but I wanted to leave my love for these little beauty's.

I used them all of Summer 2016. I'm terrible at painting nails, so don't do my own often, but these were so easy to use that I was changing between all 3 shades! Not only that, but you can wear the 2 shades you get in each pack, either way round - so you can wear the blue shade as a bottom coat, with the white dotted on top, then swap round to the white as the bottom coat and the blue dotted on top! That alone is amazing value for money!

They come with a little dotting tool, which is so easy to use - even for beginners. I don't have steady hands, so was a bit worried I wouldn't be able to get picture perfect nails. However, I was pleasantly surprised by the results.

Every shade had the perfect consistency, which is why they were so easy to paint with. I find Dior's standard nail polishes hit and miss, but these were a total hit. They painted fairly thin layers, but the impact the shades gave were so vivid that they looked thicker than they were. Yet, in no way were they garish, or overbearing.

Would highly recommend these to anyone who can get hold of them still! I was hoping Dior would bring out more shades this year, as I would definitely buy again.

Oh and they were incredibly long lasting. I could have got over a week of wear if I didn't bite my nails! I think the extra dots on top helped to keep the secure.

*I did seal them with a topcoat, which I do with all my nail varnishes. I also painted two layers of the bottom coat and then doted on one layer of the opposite shade.
Ynes B.
Embu Guaçu
Adoro as colônias Dior, as fragrâncias são ótimas, boas para dar de presente e usar também...........