BY DIOR

In a single sweep, this top coat promotes even faster-drying, longer-lasting nail enamel and boosts shine.

Application Tips:

Put the finishing touch on your manicure with a coat of Top Coat Abricot over nail enamel for long-lasting protection.

Amanda S.
coatesville
This product is good - drys quickly and stays on without chipping for a few days. I typically use the pink-tinted Dior polish as a talker but this is great for when my nails are done in dark colors and I want a solid finish.
katie b.
Kingston, PA
Fanstic product I would highly recommend this product I don't have many cons but great pros it is an easy to apply dry fairly quick I love this product as I use it all the time. And most definitely would say try it out!
Kristen F.
Oceanside, NY
I don;t usually like to apply nail polish my self but I like how Christian Dior's look on my nail! The color also is lovely and last longer than some of the other brands I have used in the past. I rate this brand pretty high, along with Essie and Sally Hansen, which is a compliment since I love those brands a lot!
Taryn D.
Salem, OR
Best top coat ever. Quick drying, even application. I used it over all my nail polish.
Mariangel l.
Orlando, FL
this nail polish is very good because, you apply it on the nails and that does not allow a nail to break because it keeps them hard and protected.
Natacha G.
9 rue auguste Blanche 92800 Puteaux
Si il y a bien un top coat à adopter, c'est celui la! Il est génial! Vernis qui sèche en moins d une minute, très brillant, fait tenir le vernis 2 semaines sur les pieds et presque 1 semaine sur les mains. C'est mon top coat préféré, même si le prix est un peu élevé.
SamDiary ☄.
Je n’ai jamais mis de vernis aussi bien. Mes ongles ne se cassent plus ! Ils poussent bien et sont hyper long