BY DIOR

The refreshing and energizing tonic has been developed to perfectly cleanse the skin and remove any remnants of makeup. Due to its very low alcohol content, the face naturally brightens, while silicone derivatives soften the skin.

Size: 200 ML

Amy W.
College Sta, TX
I have only recently started using toners but I am obsessed with this one. The only downfall is the high price, but it’s such a nice product that it’s worth it for people who can afford it. It smells good and it leaves my skin feeling great!
Yerim Y.
The scent on this toner is great. I love how light this toner is. Really keeps your face feeling fresh. I wouldn't say this is a moisturizing toner, so if you have dry skin, I wouldn't recommend it. I reach for this toner usually in summer when I don't want anything sticky on my face. In the wintertime, I would reach for a more moisturizing toner such as the Lancome toner.
Teryn G.
I love all Dior skin care products! This one is so hydrating too. I use it right after the shower and after it dries I apply their Face cream. My skin is very dry and this definitely helps balance that. It is a bit pricey but I’d say it’s worth the investment
faith a.
Very high brand which I would recommend to anyone and it works perfect on my think of the hydrate my skin as I go to bed and it helps me to loosen any bags and just overall just sculpts my face into this wonderful shape and I would recommend this to anyone
Canny C.
I LOVE this toner. I use it after cleansing foam to close my cleaned out pores. I've noticed a reduction in blackheads in two weeks. This is a great product although on the pricier side of the spectrum. There are definitely cheaper alternatives.
Kenia M.
Fitzgerald, GA
Everything about CD is the best the ingredients they use meet the expectations on my skin didn't have no problem at all this was my first time use it but I'll buy again I bought at Dillar's
tammy m.
Strongsville , OH
this stuff is so expensive but it works its effective and so gentle on the skin I bought this online and I think everyone should buy it now
Kara H.
Lexington, KY
Love this . Really nice .very soothing . Makes your skin feel incredible . Smells amazing .I just love it
Francisca M.
Me gusta muchísimo.
Es un prodcuto confiable (como toda la marca) me gusta mucho mucho mucho.💖💖💖💖
Brenny H.
Twinsburg , OH
Smells like Heaven! leaves my skin healthy and glowing. it's like beauty magic.