BY DIOR

Apply a dime-sized amount of foundation onto finger tips or makeup sponge and smooth onto face and neck, blending for color-match.

sam M.
Romeoville, IL
For a high end brand, this was a disappointment. It settles in my pores and looked cackey and very unattractive almost immediately. I tried different applications but nothing worked. A definite miss for me.
Joanna L.
seattle wa
Absolutely amazing product this has been one of my favorites for awhile now. Definitely my go to perfume for any occasion. I would highly recommend this irresistible fragrance!
lezly m.
San Luis, AZ
Like it but it doesn't stay on for too long.it creased on me and i don't like it that much
rita a.
Glendale, CA
Beautiful coverage! One thing that every women loves to have it stays on smoothly
Sofia D.
Can't live without this product. It's perfect for my skin and leaves it soft, idratated and without imperfection. I use it every time I go out and it also protect my skin from sunshines.
Nida T.
Did not like this. The shade selection was poor and he undertones offered for slection are also off par. I found it to be a little too light and didn't provide much lasting power even if set.
Luana E.
A great and effective product use and get a great result . It covers all imperfections and still has a natural touch. I highly recommend it .
Marcela O.
Gostaria de usar!!! Já ouvir dizer bem sobre... Porém fico com a dúvida... Mas quero procurar..