BY DIOR #85 in Foundation Sticks

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Apply a dime-sized amount of foundation onto finger tips or makeup sponge and smooth onto face and neck, blending for color-match.

Lazarina T.
Schiller Park, IL
That was my first Dior foundation and was very good for my oily skin! I found it on a good price so ... I love how easy and smooth applied on my skin but dry very quickly so must be very faster! It’s light to medium coverage which it’s ok for me !
Va-Shawn C.
san antonio, TX
Love this stick foundation. Goes on super smooth. Great coverage. It's never cakey. And there's a great choice in color ranges for this line. I highly recommend getting this foundation. Super affordable as well.
Yamilet E.
I love it because it's smooth and easy to apply. It's a stick which it's easier to like have. And a plus is that it's oil free which I really love. And how can you not love a foundation that's on a stick that is awesome. And plus the brand is phenomenal.
Alexis S.
Berkeley Heights, NJ
Love this for contouring applies directly on the spot I roll it over and gives a good contrast for contouring also gets the sides of my nose when I apply it on an angle never makes me break out and I am super sensitive to makeup
Maria J.
Selma, CA
For the price, i was expecting better quality, but it wasn't a bad either. i love foundations sticks, the formula is great alloys, didn't feel heavy at all & super easy to apply.
Mikeyia R.
Riverhead, NY
This is the best foundation stick ever and its just perfect because I get every oily all the time. Especially for the summer. Its not full coverage but it is build able
Madison S.
Syosset, NY
The formula of this product is amazing. It blends like a dream on the skin and is not oily.
Liat Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Great foundation stick it's so good and easy to take with u and use it anywhere I love it
Madi T.
I love this stuff 😍😍😍😍 mhm love it love it love it amazing !!!!!! Like yas queen slay
Anna G.
Lanark
This is my holy grail. Cannot believe I had not discovered this sooner. I have really oily skin and it gives me the most amazing finish that lasts for hours!!