BY DIOR

Apply a dime-sized amount of foundation onto finger tips or makeup sponge and smooth onto face and neck, blending for color-match.

jasmine a.
Baltimore
For me being deeper complected this was not really the one for me I felt like the lady at the makeup counter had me looking like a greasy ghost that being said I’m not sure if it was user error or the product isn’t user friendly to much tone and skin types but caramel girls beware and try before you buy
Designerdiva
Matthews, NC
I've been wearing a sample of this for a couple of days. I'm still not decided whether to spend such a chunk of change on it. I think I'll get another sample and if I decide to give it a go I'll wait for Sephora VIB sale
Amy M.
Ashford
Amazing product!!! Covered absolutely all of my imperfections! I'm in love with it! I 100% advise you to purchase this item it's a must have! The packaging is super super strong and beautifully made! I love it❤