BY DIOR

Buy Christian Dior Foundations - A makeup that gives skin a fresh radiance. A supple feeling. A long-lasting matte finish. A fluid texture that can be adjusted to the coverage you like, that evens out skin tone and smoothes away imperfections. The formula enriched with hydation agents, combines a matte finish, a radiant look and comfort.

jasmine a.
Baltimore
While I’m sure this is a great product for some it didn’t work well for me i will however it seems pretty easy to use but it missed the mark on results for my sling type
Joanne E.
Morganville
I really like this foundation. It has bailable coverage and a nice satin sheen. Great price for such a high end foundation.
Yael S.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this dior face finishing product . It give my face a glow and best results . Highly recommend this product.
Cristina M.
this is one of the best bases I have used since it covers the imperfections helps to moisturize the skin and leaves a matte tone that in the photographs looks like you are an artist. the price is expensive but it's worth it because it lasts a lot, just use a little product for the whole face.
Miryam O.
Batroun-bejdarfel main road
I've once tried it (sample size) and i adore it ! It leaves my skin flawless ,everyone kept complimenting my base and it lasts me all the day ! Totally recommend it! 100/100
Daniely S.
Brasilia
Produto além de muito bonito é maravilhoso qualidade excelente textura dele e ótima a cor fica boa no meu tipo de pele