BY DIOR

Apply powder foundation evenly to face and neck with makeup brush or sponge.

Bethzy G.
Los Angeles, CA
Completely love this product with a passion. It fits all skin types and it leaves a matte finish. It has a full coverage and it's worth buying. I enjoy the consistency and pigmentation of the product would buy again!
Andrea G.
I carry this constantly in my bag to refresh throughout the day. This compact is great for on the go and gives solid coverage without being to thick or cakey. It gives a light natural look that I love!
Patti O.
Plano, TX
Good products, but too expensive for the everyday foundation I need. Probably one of the best products on the market. Its difficult to find shade I need in stock at local stores, too.
member-4b24faa84
Union city
Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh I love this product so much I I would really recommend this product to you it is very good if there's any skin color I just love the present I have been using it for years just go and get it is so
Raquel G.
Phoenix, AZ
It was not the right teno for my face color its good but net time I will get some thing of my some color I use this like a contour and it works perfectly fine..
Maria R.
Elmwood Park, IL
Like the radiance look it gives my face and restores all the break outs and hides them the foundation look and the smooth feeling sheer oil free
Shellie W.
Orange Beach, AL
This is a wonderful product but I have such oily skin. It seemed I had to powder my face numerous times during the day.
lana grace m.
Never feel tired again, well at least your face wont look tired. or sick for that matter, its long lasting and worth it
Lindsay C.
Wellford, SC
Love this product! This is the best foundation I have ever used. I absolutely wil purchase this again. It is very simple to use with a matte finish.
Brendy Alexandra Z.
Piura
Parece un muy buen producto, quisiera poder probarlo y comentar que tan buen producto es