BY DIOR

Intensify your eyes with this rich, creamy liner created especially for the runway. Now you can get that model-esque, "femme fatale" look on your own - in seconds flat.

• what do you prefer eyeliner or mascara ?? Dior Style Lin...4 Answers
  • How's this product?1 Answers
  • Is it easy to use? or does it mess up easily2 Answers
Lexi D.
Las Vegas
This liner is so pigmented! The formula is extremely liquidity, but give it a second and it dries just fine. The brush is a little stiff and small for my liking, but like I said, it makes up for it in the pigmentation.
Peggy B.
Ione
I love the way it glides on without creasing or flaking . The color was great also, I was able to make those thin even lines that I like without going too wide. I love the applicator top too it was easy to handle when my hand gets shakey.
Michelle M.
Sandy, UT
It's rare for me to find a good liner that doesn't smudge all over. This is great for me
Emma M.
Belleville , ON
This liner is okay, it’s really black pigmented and it doesn’t skip while applying. The only cons with this liner is once you start wearing it throughout the day it loses some of the vibrancy and if you try to layer back over it flakes away.
Courtney L.
Glides on easily with full control over what you are doing you can do such an amazing cat eye and it doesn't smudge or crease this is my go to product for going out
aylin s.
El aplicador de este delineador a mi se me facilita hacer el delineado ya que soy mas precisa su formula es cremosa lo que me parece muy bien
Giovanna S.
Delineador com a ponta bem fina do jeito que eu gosto, é ótimo pra passar e fazer aquele famoso delineado de gatinho que todo mundo ama
F t.
muscat
Perfect , the best one, resistant and stay on the lips for long times without changing the color
Sabrina F.
France
what do you prefer eyeliner or mascara ?? Dior Style Liner Intense Liquid Eyelienr
Shauna B.
Cumming, GA
Is it easy to use? or does it mess up easily
Daniela M.
How's this product?
Ayesha I.
Is this worth buying?
Courtney L.
Is there any other colours you can get this in ?