BY DIOR

Dior Star Perfume by Christian Dior, Dior star was launched in 2005 by the venerable french design house christian dior. This is a floral, fruity fragrance for women. It is quite elegant and fresh, featuring peony and almond.

AriElle D.
Ronks, PA
This is my favorite scent by Dior, and I absolutely love it. It lasts all day long, and leaves you smelling amazing obviously. I get a lot of compliments when I wear this and a lot of people compare the smell to a clean shower lol
Betzy M.
The scent of this product is absolutely fresh and it lasts through the whole day so I love it even more for that not to mention how classic the bottle looks and the scent is more of tangy freshness not sweet but tangy and that's my taste so I wouldn't change a single thing from this fragrance.
Kimberly H.
Topmost, KY
This has the softest scent and leaves a wonderful smell on hair and skin even after ten hours of wear. I think it could possibly compliment every person because it is so very gentle on the senses. Some smells are overbearing, but this is not the type of scent.
Emerald J.
Durant, MS
When i say this is the best smelling fragnance i mean it it has a very natural smell that just kind of flows all over the room and cant help to be notice something we all want to be right ?
Teresa W.
London, KY
It's like smelling Heaven in a bottle. Scent is just light enough. Not overbearing at all. My daughter got it for me as a gift. We all use it. Pretty good value for the size. I'm not big on using different scents so this was a good fit for me.
SDQ627171 Rosa L.
Miami Florida, Miami Florida
I Love christian Dior Fragrances my FAVORITE is Dune for women all. Also pure poison collection all for women Thank you for sharing and just being for womens desires!!!!**
Leia B.
Sweet and feminine not to strong and not to light , I keep a spare in my car for travel , I get a lot of compliments on this fragrance , I have purchased multiple times and will continue
brianna c.
Hereford, TX
I keep this one in my handbag I love the size no matter the size of my handbag it fits I love the bottle it's so cute and it smells amazing always getting complimented
Litzye G.
Spring Valley, CA
My sister uses this and I love it! I can't use it because she already does but ever now and then I use it and I get complements from everyone, whenever I use it!
Katy S.
Provo, UT
This perfume is not my favorite. I was gifted this, and as it is Dior, I thought I would love it. but there's something about the scent that is off putting to me.