BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

An illuminating, brightening concealer for eyes. Instantly neutralize the appearance of dark circles and achieve unified and enhanced contouring with this concealer. Over time, it works to improve the appearance of fatigue for more dazzling eyes. see more...

• Is this worth the price ?? Also does it work well on bags without...1 Answers
  • Does this work to conceal blemishes as well, or is it only good f...1 Answers
  • Is this worth the money? 1 Answers
Buy on Cos Bar
Emily C.
Edmond , OK
I just got a sample of this from Sephora and I really like it. I gave it 4 stars because it is pretty pricey. The cool thing I noticed is a cooling feeling that I get after I've applied it. The sales associate told me to apply it in an upward motion along the lines of the eye because of the skin care benefits in the product. I did notice a little bit of creasing even after I set it with a fine powder. Still, I think it's nice.
Christina D.
Holly, MI
Review for: 3 Sand
We all know Dior is pretty pricey, but I think it's worth every cent. This concealer is nice and light, wish I had it in my budget to buy more! It's easy to apply and fits perfectly for my skin tone. It's very blendable and glides on very nicely with my beauty blender. This product is a must!
Daphne S.
Spring Lake, NJ
A good concealer, but I expected more, given the quality of the Dior Forever Foundation. It applies well, it blends well, it does not cake. It could be a bit thicker. The color range is not very satisfying for my fair skin. A good quality product nevertheless.
Morgan H.
I was really unsatisfied with this product, I was very excited to try it but, the product had extremely sheer coverage and a very cakey results, overall I would not recommend this product and I won't buy it again.
Joi R.
Review for: 001 Ivory
I love this concealer, but it is expensive. It's not really talked about because it is so expensive, and a lot of people overlook Dior because of that. This is a good concealer that doesn't crease under the eye. However, I have found that this one can sometimes dry a bit too quickly before I blend it in, so I have to work on each eye separately. Other than that, it's a really good concealer!
Ben H.
Review for: 002 Beige
This is my go to every day all-time favorite concealer. It is a very natural look and finish with the most subtle hint of a natural glow. It is extremely long where in extremely high coverage. You get everything that you love from a full coverage concealer without any of the cakey look.
Gabrielle R.
Beverly Hills, CA
Review for: Honey
Probably the #1 concealer I have ever used in my life. First off, the color matches me perfectly. Secondly, it provides such full and complete coverage, you don't need a foundation or a powder after. Finally, it lifts and sculpts your contours as well. You will look amazing with it!!
Cherie P.
Pendleton , SC
Review for: 001 Ivory
This is a really good concealer after I have color corrected my dark circles. It has longevity if set with very fine translucent powder. It is one of my top favorites and I have tossed a LOT of concealers!
Shannon C.
Review for: 001 Ivory
this concealer is amazing! got it in a gift set once and wish I could afford it on a regular basis. smooth on the skin and blends so easily! liked it best under my eyes. if you can afford this, I would recommend it for sure.
Sara R.
Drain
Review for: 001 Ivory, Honey
I use these for my contour and highlight and I love it. It always blends very smoothly and I love the packaging. Compared to other high end products it a lot cheaper while still having a great quality finish.
Lucy K.
San Diego, CA
Is this worth the money?
Raleigh L.
Burbank, CA
Does this work to conceal blemishes as well, or is it only good for under your eyes?
Jocelyn R.
Is this worth the price ?? Also does it work well on bags without cakeing it on ?