BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

Kristy S.
This was a gift and I do not like the smell. It's to rich of a smell for me. Packaging is very cute and looks good on your shelve.
Shaqueesha W.
Cordova, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's ok . I love Dior this one wasn't for me. I will tru it again. I will see how it will go on me again
naomi t.
Okeechobee, FL
Smell wonderful!! always told i smell wonderful an look great i love the the packaging it comes in also very sturdy!
Litzye G.
Spring Valley, CA
My sister uses this and I love it! I can't use it because she already does but ever now and then I use it and I get complements from everyone, whenever I use it!
jossie c.
Los Angeles, CA
Havent try it. f
Tashema F.
Bridgeport, CT
Ehh not really too loving this scent , the initial smell was pretty good but after a while it starts to get a little funky.
Savanna E.
Huntington Beach
Expensive but smells like angel dust. I love when I get samples of these because they never fail to smell wondrful
Katy S.
Roosevelt, UT
This perfume is not my favorite. I was gifted this, and as it is Dior, I thought I would love it. but there's something about the scent that is off putting to me.
Cassandra L.
I tried it and I lied it. The scent was soft but smelt good. Won't say it was my fave but I'd buy it again in the future.
Kristi C.
This scent was ok. I thought it smelled different in the store than when I sprayed it on me at home.