Dior snow D-NA Control White Reveal Day Essence 1.7 oz uploaded by Esther Y.

Dior snow D-NA Control White Reveal Day Essence 1.7 oz

A brightening day serum featuring Icelandic glacial water and Dior's exclusive Transparency Enhancing Complex. The Diorsnow D-NA Control White Reveal Day Essence corrects and prevents over-production of melanin while illuminating and firming the skin to reveal a radiant complexion. It delivers the highest concentration of TECTM, Dior’s exclusive brightening complex, that promotes skin brightness by perfecting the balance of five key features of the skin: flawless complexion, luminosity, moisture, refined texture, and plumpness. By focusing on these five key features, the skin is free of dark spots and naturally glows with radiance. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Diorsnow is enriched with Icelandic Glacial TM water, one of the purest waters on earth. This water counteracts the levels of acidity in the skin, boosting the brightening effect of TECTM complex. Research results:In self-assessment questionnaires after 1 month of use: - 32% more even, toned skin - 26% less visible dark spots see more...

Esther Y.
Centreville, VA
I normally wait at least a month before reviewing a skincare product because I want to fully experience its effectiveness before I publish an opinion. This serum however really worked well for me right from the first week. I received the entire Dior Snow line to sample, and I was especially excited to try this line because I've been having some hormonal acne problems around my cheeks and forehead. Desperate to relieve my inflamed and irritated trouble areas, I've tried apple cider vinegar masks and pimple drying lotions alike, but it wasn't until I started applying this serum underneath Aveeno lotion that I started to see my scarring and irritation calm down. I will have to wait and see and give an updated review but if this serum continues to work for me I'm definitely planning to purchase the full-sized bottle.
Julia M.
Burnaby, BC
This really helped clear up my skin and rosacea! Saved my skin. I highly recommend it and would buy it again!