BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

A serum that visibly reduces the size and intensity of dark spots for radiant, glowing skin. This potent serum promotes skin brightening by perfecting the balance of five key features: flawless complexion, luminosity, moisture, refined texture, and plumpness. By focusing on these elements, this formula helps to visibly reduce dark spots in size, fade their color, and help prevent future spots from appearing. Dior’s exclusive Transparency Enhancing Complex restores with a blend of natural ingredients for undeniable radiance. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This formula is enriched with Icelandic glacial water and ultra purified mallow extract from the exclusive Dior Gardens. This water counteracts the levels of acidity in the skin, boosting the brightening effects, while the purified mallow extract provides strong anti-spot action. Research results: After 4 weeks of use, women claimed that the intensity of their dark spots was reduced by 25% and their pore size was reduced by 18%. see more...

Jaede S.
Jaede S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used one complete bottle,morning and evening and I have to say I really didn't see any difference in my skin tone at all. The texture of the serum felt nice on my skin and the pump bottle made application easy. I would not buy it again.
Roskita S.
Roskita S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love it so far. Been using it for over 3 weeks and feel that my skin has gotten lighter. It's pricey but worth the price.
Pamela H.
Pamela H.
Beaverton, OR
Best serum ever! I have been using it for about a year but I saw results after approx three months. I apply it to the individual spots since it is expensive but it is totally worth it! Highly recommended!
Zainab L.
Zainab L.
Tralee, Kerry
Dior has made an amazing product once again i know its really expensive but well worth it amazing
ANGELICA S.
ANGELICA S.
Doral, FL
WILL IT HELP ME WITH MY PORES??