Dior Skinflash Radiance Booster Pen uploaded by Hala B.Dior Skinflash Radiance Booster Pen uploaded by Samantha M.

BY DIOR

Professional "lightworks" - in a flash. Just one click and stroke of this lightweight, skin perfector instantly diminishes shadows, fine lines, and imperfections. Skin glows with new radiance. Wear it under or over foundation - or on bare skin. -91% of women agreed Skinflash has an anti-fatigue effect.* Use test on 33 women: assessment after 3 weeks of daily application.

Kristina P.
I got this concealer as a gift and it's really beautiful. It's the best I've ever used and is really full coverage without feeling cakey. My sister got it at Sephora. I don't have anything I don't like about this product. I'd really suggest it to others.
Ashlee H.
Homestead, FL
This is a five star product!!! 4 stars for packaging! This is a beautiful subtle highlight for any skin tone. This product doesn't cake or look chalky under you eyes stays put and does not crease. I use this under my eyes, on my chin and on my nose! It is expensive but after a few uses you start to see how many clicks it takes to achieve the look you are going for and waste less but you know these click pens always put out more than you expect. That's my only gripe and I'd like to know when I am running out instead of being shocked the day it does and the. I have to emotionally prepare myself to go make the expensive purchase haha buuuuut I will say it is well worth the price the pen makes it easy to have his on the go which is a plus concealer is usually messy. This gives just enough glow/brightening you can totally see the diffeeence in your contouring routine when I using this, the highlight won't be so bold. The texture is almost runny but not tacky like most concealers and it blends great with anything!!
Miranda L.
Wilmington , DE
This product personally is so worth the price point! The concealer is so lightweight yet still brightens your under eyes and counteracts dark circles! Being lightweight helps it not to cake up during the day and just looks so luminous. Really love this product!
Xiao C.
Review for: 001 Rose Glow more...
I love this!!! Its light and gives you a super natural radiance that blends extremely well. Classy glowing look in just the right places. More for those that want a natural look. Definitely not something you would go highlight crazy with.
Review for: Skinflash Radiance Booster Pen more...
I have it as a gift and I love it is very light gives
Me a natural look, is perfect when you wake up early and have a meeting at work instantly gives that boost of light in your eyes.
Brooke S.
Odessa, FL
Review for: 001 Rose Glow more...
I love this product so much, I put it all over my face. I bought my product from Sephora at my local mall. This product is buildable,and easy to work with.
Samantha M.
Review for: 002 CANDLE LIGHT more...
I'm in love with this product! I use it to lightly conceal under my eyes since I don't have bad dark circles. It's perfect for brightening under my eyes. It's very expensive honestly but if you're in the market to splurge I say go for it! It has a different texture and feels kind of spongy which is cool. I don't find it to crease and it stays all day!
Roman J.
Review for: 002 CANDLE LIGHT more...
Definitely pricey, but you pay for what you get! I tried this out and love it because it covers up exactly what you want to cover up without making everything look cakey and weird. If you apply too much, simply use a beauty blender (or heck, your finger), and just blend out for a totally flawless finished look. Totally recommend.
Olivia K.
Review for: 003 SUNBEAM more...
This is a beautiful highlight and I love everything about it. I like using this under the eyes, down the bridge of my nose, on top my my cheekbones, on my chin, and on my Cupid's bow.
Sandi W.
Vista, CA
Review for: 001 ROSEGLOW more...
If you are looking for an awesome concealer. This is a great find. I used this product on a client for a wedding and it have you a bright glow to her skin and also covered the dark circles around her eyes. It looks flawless.
Jena P.
Indianapolis, IN
Is this pen similar to the ysl toche' clat? Is it a nude or pinky undertone. Can this be used as a concelar?
Madeline M.
I have always had a problem with dark circles under my eyes for as long as I can remember. I've tried under eye roller pens and other under eye treatments. I have also tried sleeping long hours, nothing seems to work. How well does this work?
Aliah I.
ORLANDO, FL
Love this booster. I am a dior diva I swear by dior products and I absolutely love this it brightens my under eye without creasing
Chayla D.
Does this have any shimmer? Or is it matte?
SASSAFRASS N.
I am a huge Dior lover from facial products to the makeup line. I know that a person definitely receives an excellent product for the price. What I am wondering is can this product in this color be used for doing a variety of different thing's from highlighting to concealing? Thanks!!