BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

A complexion-boosting, multi-toned bronzing face powder. Formulated for all skintones, this powder erases signs of fatigue while imparting a healthy radiance to the complexion. This powder comes packaged in a sleek, round, silver Cannage compact, and is accompanied by a mini Kabuki brush for perfect application on the go. see more...

• Would this product enhance a break out? Does it have a perfume sc...1 Answers
  • What's a good dupe for this product, if there is one? Thanks :)1 Answers
  • It takes forever to get there, is it worth the price?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Review for: 004 Spice
I am absolutely in love with this Dior Dkin Glo powder. It has a silky light feel and gives me the sun kissed glow of spending the summer at the beach! I purchased mine from Sephora and everyone asks me how my skin looks so sun kissed! I recommend it to anyone!!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an awesome bronzer; however, my sales rep at Macy's showed me that I could also use it as a blush! I bought the 002 Fresh Light and sometimes use it to give me a natural glow the way I normally use blush. So versatile! I highly recommend.
Mariangeli P.
Mariangeli P.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing color! It gives the perfect little shine to the cheeks and the top of the forehead. It is a bit pricey, but if you have the extra money is worth the money. I would recommend this product to another with light to medium skin tones.
Jaclyn M.
Jaclyn M.
Elkton, MD
Review for: Nude Sun 003 Cinnamon
This is a gorgeous bronzer! It's so beautiful on the skin. This blend like a dream making it impossible to have the dreaded bronzer helmet! It's just pigmented enough to give you a natural sun kissed glow
Krystal V.
Krystal V.
I love this stuff I use it very morning
It's so easy to blend and very pigmented
I just don't like that it gets patchy pretty quickly
Estephanie O.
Estephanie O.
Review for: 004 Spice
Very beautiful bronze look. Its very soft and rich i would definitely recommend.
Jéssica S.
Jéssica S.
Portland, OR
Review for: Healthy Enhancing 002 Sunlight
This is by far the best bronzer I've tried and used in years.
It is finely ground, does not give the appearance of orange,
has a very subtle shine and gives a healthy, absolutely natural shine.
I use it too in winter, this is a clear shade that gives it a healthy
appearance, not the bronzey appearance by any means.
Pack beautiful, elegant, luxurious, elegant and super and it comes with
a gorgeous Kabuki mini-brush. In any case,
I totally recommend this bronzer!
Absolutely amazing - my favorite bronzer. It is perfect
to use as both bronzer and contour have a
great combination of colors to make a perfect skin.
Could not be happier !!!.
Alice V.
Alice V.
Review for: #004 Sunset
Total must-have. I used to work at Sephora, and I've tried/owned pretty much every bronzer out there. This is the only one I've ever bought repeatedly. It wears evenly, finishes beautifully, never streaks, buffs in nicely with the included brush, and isn't drying. It gives a soft matte finish that's never cakey or streaky. I brush the paler shades over the high planes of my face and then contour lightly with the deeper shades, and that gives a fnish that's especially pretty in photos. Huge fan.
Katie T.
Katie T.
Mission, KS
Review for: #004 Sunset
I am obsessed with this bronzer. I am very fair so often bronzer look awful on me but this template is beautiful and looks very natural thanks to the blend of colors. I can brush this lightly over my full face or more intentionally to contour my face. The product stays on very well throughout the day and the compact last forever. I've had mine didn't over a year! This is definitely pricey but worth every dollar.
Ulee R.
Ulee R.
Rosamond, CA
This is a great bronzer, good coverage, even tone. It lasts a long time and the compact is designed so you can use it till there is the tiniest amount left. doesn't look powdery or fake. I think Dior makes the best bronzers! Definitely recommend this product
Yareli C.
Yareli C.
Porterville, CA
is it really good?
Jesenia L.
Jesenia L.
Stamford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been wanting to try this but would I look good on my skin tone?? Is it worth the price? How long does this last?
Jagroop K.
Jagroop K.
Surrey
Is this product really good? because i am looking good product in cheap price.
Felicia K.
Felicia K.
Would love to get it but is it worth the money? Thanks
ROH M.