BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

A complexion-boosting, multi-toned bronzing face powder. Formulated for all skintones, this powder erases signs of fatigue while imparting a healthy radiance to the complexion. This powder comes packaged in a sleek, round, silver Cannage compact, and is accompanied by a mini Kabuki brush for perfect application on the go. see more...

Jéssica S.
Minden, NV
Review for: Healthy Enhancing 002 Sunlight
This is by far the best bronzer I've tried and used in years.
It is finely ground, does not give the appearance of orange,
has a very subtle shine and gives a healthy, absolutely natural shine.
I use it too in winter, this is a clear shade that gives it a healthy
appearance, not the bronzey appearance by any means.
Pack beautiful, elegant, luxurious, elegant and super and it comes with
a gorgeous Kabuki mini-brush. In any case,
I totally recommend this bronzer!
Absolutely amazing - my favorite bronzer. It is perfect
to use as both bronzer and contour have a
great combination of colors to make a perfect skin.
Could not be happier !!!.
Alice V.
Review for: #004 Sunset
Total must-have. I used to work at Sephora, and I've tried/owned pretty much every bronzer out there. This is the only one I've ever bought repeatedly. It wears evenly, finishes beautifully, never streaks, buffs in nicely with the included brush, and isn't drying. It gives a soft matte finish that's never cakey or streaky. I brush the paler shades over the high planes of my face and then contour lightly with the deeper shades, and that gives a fnish that's especially pretty in photos. Huge fan.
Katie T.
Mission, KS
Review for: #004 Sunset
I am obsessed with this bronzer. I am very fair so often bronzer look awful on me but this template is beautiful and looks very natural thanks to the blend of colors. I can brush this lightly over my full face or more intentionally to contour my face. The product stays on very well throughout the day and the compact last forever. I've had mine didn't over a year! This is definitely pricey but worth every dollar.
Ulee R.
Rosamond, CA
This is a great bronzer, good coverage, even tone. It lasts a long time and the compact is designed so you can use it till there is the tiniest amount left. doesn't look powdery or fake. I think Dior makes the best bronzers! Definitely recommend this product
Elissa K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This gives me the perfect glow and bronzed look. I love it! This has just the right amount of shimmer, so it isn't too much but still looks glowy and healthy. Great for over foundation, it's light and airy and doesn't look heavy on my skin. 10/10
Gladys T.
Long Beach, CA
This is a truly beautiful item that feels like pure luxury to use. With the particular mix of rose and tan tones, and the superfine sheen, it gives the kind of subtle, polished look that really should take more time and product to achieve
Maeg D.
This is great for my combination skin. I always have some in my makeup case, it's definitely a requirement! It's so easy to apply when using the correct brushes. I buy a new one every time I'm even close to running out.
Suzanna A.
Citrus Hts, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't even know where to begin on how beautiful this makes the skin look I wore this on my wedding day and I go load I wart on my honeymoon as well and we went on a cruise everybody was complementing the way my face was glowing
Ashley R.
Sanford, FL
Oh my goodness.... I am a makeup artist and am VERY picky when it comes to enhancing powders. I'm always up to try new things and I was really impressed when I used it. It works beautifully on all skin tones and has such a good build up. I recommend it to all my friends/clients and is well worth the money.
Zariawn A.
Norfolk, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This power is great overall. Not only do I use it as a bronzer but it works great as a contour also. The color can really build up for the contour or be used a finish setting powder. The name is also not misleading because it truly is an enhancing powder that works in many ways.
Yareli C.
Porterville, CA
is it really good?
Jesenia L.
Stamford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been wanting to try this but would I look good on my skin tone?? Is it worth the price? How long does this last?
Felicia K.
Would love to get it but is it worth the money? Thanks
Frangy Q.
It takes forever to get there, is it worth the price?
Jagroop K.
Surrey
Is this product really good? because i am looking good product in cheap price.