Dior skin Nude Compact  uploaded by Marie F.Dior skin Nude Compact  uploaded by becky d.Dior skin Nude Compact  uploaded by Lynn M.

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

A dual-finish compact for adjustable coverage and radiance in a powder texture. Achieve a perfectly even and natural complexion with a satin finish. Whether used as a finishing powder or a foundation, mother-of-pearl micro-particles and iridescent powders enhance the skin’s natural radiance. Enclosed in the compact are a sponge for a natural foundation result and a brush for a light powder fixing finish. It is available in a range of 10 shades to match any skintone with sheer coverage and a natural finish.

• Is it worth it's price? And is the product good, isn't it too 'po...1 Answers
  • Good product?1 Answers
Jessica M.
Conroe , TX
You would have to have close to perfect skin for this. It will reveal dry patches. I guess it's more for oily or combo skins
Rocio R.
Great compact powder, a bit pricey but tit super light and it gives an amazing coverage. Should def try.
Katelynn T.
Big Lake, TX
Tanya M.
Martinsville, VA
Love this compact. A little pricey but worth it. Nice packaging!! Lasts a good while.
Lynn M.
Edmonton, AB
I've been using this powder since 2012 and I've got nothing but praise for it. This powder made me fall in love with Christian Dior makeup products. I loe that it's light and weightless and looks great on my skin. It also comes in great packaging and the little brush inside the compact pouch is the best thing ever for touch ups on the go.
Marie F.
Puerto Rico
One of my favorite compacts powders by far. Its can also use it alone and it cover the skin very well. It mattifies the skin and last all day long. For me that a have oily skin its was a definitely a big deal. The packaging its amazing because its silver and its looks. Like a mirror
Narimene C.
It's a great shade and doesn't feel thick and heavy I love it it's perfect and one of my favorites. it mattifies the skin and last all day long<3
Amand A.
A really good powder with a good color for various types of skin. A good finish for foundation an easy to put in every purse because of its size
Gayle J.
Love this little compact it's great for travelling and lasts all day very rare that a second application is needed
Contessa V.
Strathroy , ON
Hated this product. It was bought for me but I ended up tossing it out because it wasn't suited for me
Vera K.
Vucht, Maasmechelen
Is it worth it's price? And is the product good, isn't it too 'powdery'?
Stephanie  G.