BY CHRISTIAN DIOR #48 in BB Cream

A BB cream with SPF 10 that moisturizes, smooths, protects, and corrects. Diorskin Nude BB Crème provides the benefits of skincare and makeup in a fresh and airy formula. Enhanced with mineralized floral water and a blend of antioxidants, it moisturizes, smooths, protects, and corrects skin with sheer coverage. Available in expert shades to match every skintone, the complexion is illuminated with a unique fresh glow and dewy finish. see more...

Buy on Cos Bar*
  • "I am in love with this, I got a sample from Sephora because I'm trying to find a new foundation that doesn't look cakey and feels light on my skin while doing the job." in 2 reviews
  • "My friend uses it every day and loves it though, so YMMV." in 1 review
  • "If you're considering going high end for this item I say go for this." in 1 review
  • "I got a sample from Sehpora and had to buy the full size product." in 1 review
Elke A.
Scherpenheuvel-Zichem , Vlaams Brabant
This is by far the best BB cream for me. It events out my complexion and makes my skin look healthy. I have combo skin.
Cyrine H.
Review for: 003 Medium
Jadore la marque Dior et je veux essayer ça BB créme ❤️Ma peau est un peu séche ..vraiment Dior et extraordinaire .
Jullie S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme Light 001 1 oz, 003 Medium, Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme Fair 002 1 oz
Uso todas as cores
Como Maquiadora Profissional
Não posso ficar sem
Clientes amam
Resultado perfeito
Catherine Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my all time favorite by cream. For my foundation routine I use a primer this and a setting powder and my face looks completely flawless. Without feeling like I have anything on it. Amazing product.
Hanan A.
Oslo
This product allready have good reviews, and i totally agree with them all. I am really happy i bought this product, and it lasts for a long time.
Jenna F.
I feel a bit stupid reviewing this because I'm sure it's a great product for a lot of people, it just is totally wrong for me and I should have known better than to buy it in the first place. I bought it on holiday when I ran out of my usual foundation and I couldn't find any shops that carried it. This was recommended to me by the shop assistant. Clearly I was having an off day when I took her suggestion - I have acne scarred, combination oily skin. I need full coverage, and no extra moisture. This is just not for me. After about 30 minutes of putting it on my face is SO oily it's actually uncomfortable. Plus I ended up with the wrong colour, which is an entirely different long story. I was pretty disappointed considering how expensive it is that I can't use it, but I should have been paying closer attention.
I've given it three stars because it does what it says it does, and I think I only had a poor experience with it because of my own absent-mindedness.
josselin H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Would you recommend this for oily skin?
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long does it last? Will it last all day?
Jazzy P.
Is this great in summer time?.. Will it melt off my face?
Ritielly F.
Ele é uniforme ?
Ritielly F.
Eu quero experimentar o novo dior