BY CHRISTIAN DIOR #64 in BB Cream

A BB cream with SPF 10 that moisturizes, smooths, protects, and corrects. Diorskin Nude BB Crème provides the benefits of skincare and makeup in a fresh and airy formula. Enhanced with mineralized floral water and a blend of antioxidants, it moisturizes, smooths, protects, and corrects skin with sheer coverage. Available in expert shades to match every skintone, the complexion is illuminated with a unique fresh glow and dewy finish. see more...

Buy on Neiman ...*
  • "I am in love with this, I got a sample from Sephora because I'm trying to find a new foundation that doesn't look cakey and feels light on my skin while doing the job." in 2 reviews
  • "My friend uses it every day and loves it though, so YMMV." in 1 review
  • "If you're considering going high end for this item I say go for this." in 1 review
  • "I got a sample from Sehpora and had to buy the full size product." in 1 review
Shawna r.
St.Johns, NL
My favorite BB cream EVER! I'm not a fan of foundations because i have relatively clear skin and hate feeling like I have makeup on so I decided to try this BB cream and it's perfect for what I needed. Very light weight but leaves a great medium coverage. If you want to improve the coverage you can build the product or apply a great concealer on top and no one would be able to believe that it's a bb cream! Never breaks me out! Going to repurchase soon! Absolute love. <3
Čhani Ř.
Review for: Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme Light 001 1 oz more...

"This BB creme is an absolute must for my days wear I want my makeup to be very natural and subtle looking. This product gives you just the right amount of color without getting oily or cakey throughout the day. It leaves you with a flawless base and I definitely recommend to anyone with dry/ combination skin. "
Catherine D.
Perfectly pigmented BB cream! Super light weight that gives baby soft texture to the skin, mine looks amazing after using this stuff! The issue with most BB creams is that many brands don't know how to make a gentle and light formula with enough colour to provide the right amount of coverage, but Dior figured it out!
Natalie P.
I am not a huge fan of makeup, but when it comes to evening out my skin tone and having a natural look, this BB creme works wonders. It is super light and easy to apply and by far the best makeup investment I have ever made. Worth the money!
Rachel M.
Calgary, AB
This is a very light, non-cakey, build-able BB cream that has me hooked! I got a sample from Sehpora and had to buy the full size product.

It has a light, enjoyable scent, but it dissipates quickly. Easily applied with fingers also.
Catherine Y.
This is my all time favorite by cream. For my foundation routine I use a primer this and a setting powder and my face looks completely flawless. Without feeling like I have anything on it. Amazing product.
Selena Y.
I started using this bb creme last week. This gives such a good coverage that i don't need to apply concealer prior to putting it on. It last all day and its not oily.
Hanan A.
Oslo
This product allready have good reviews, and i totally agree with them all. I am really happy i bought this product, and it lasts for a long time.
Julia M.
London, London
To expensive for what it is, I sadly prefer the cheap wet n wild tinted moisturizer to this product and find the quality to be roughly the same
Carmen S.
I am in loveee with this baby! Just amazing! I've always used pure bb cream by Maybelline, but when I found this one, boom! Has been my fav!
josselin H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Would you recommend this for oily skin?
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
How long does it last? Will it last all day?
Jazzy P.
Is this great in summer time?.. Will it melt off my face?
Ritielly F.
Ele é uniforme ?
Ritielly F.
Eu quero experimentar o novo dior