BY CHRISTIAN DIOR #49 in BB Cream

A BB cream with SPF 10 that moisturizes, smooths, protects, and corrects. Diorskin Nude BB Crème provides the benefits of skincare and makeup in a fresh and airy formula. Enhanced with mineralized floral water and a blend of antioxidants, it moisturizes, smooths, protects, and corrects skin with sheer coverage. Available in expert shades to match every skintone, the complexion is illuminated with a unique fresh glow and dewy finish. see more...

Buy on Cos Bar*
  • "I am in love with this, I got a sample from Sephora because I'm trying to find a new foundation that doesn't look cakey and feels light on my skin while doing the job." in 2 reviews
  • "My friend uses it every day and loves it though, so YMMV." in 1 review
  • "If you're considering going high end for this item I say go for this." in 1 review
  • "I got a sample from Sehpora and had to buy the full size product." in 1 review
Vladimir M.
Chihuahua
It has SPF 10 and is of medium coverage. I have used it several times both day and night. The truth is good if you want it for something light, not so loaded, because just as it says its name NUDE, hardly notice that you are wearing it, and if you are looking for a makeup that covers great imperfections, this is not for you. It is highly recommended as long as your skin does not have marks of acne or some striking scar, since its coverage is not of the most powerful and is more appropriate for skins of mixed to dry
ranna elguindy e.
Kitchener, ON
Review for: Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme Fair 002 1 oz
A lot of people really like this BB cream but I was not a very big fan of it. I prefer some of the other Dior foundations instead. This BB cream was not as effective on my skin so I can still see through a lot of it. It was also very sheer and I had to apply multiple layers unlike the other BB Creams/tinted moisturizers I have.
Noran M.
Jeddah
Review for: 003 Medium
One of the best BB creams I've ever tried! It's medium to full coverage but is still light on the skin. Though I found it becomes a bit dry on the skin after a long wear so I try to hydrate really well before applying (I have combo skin)
Megan L.
Review for: Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme Light 001 1 oz
My mum used this and so I tried it out and I loved it soooo much ! I actually went and bought myself one as well ! It gives a really flawless finish ! This is must have in my opinion ! Great for oily skin and dry !
Shawna r.
St.Johns, NL
My favorite BB cream EVER! I'm not a fan of foundations because i have relatively clear skin and hate feeling like I have makeup on so I decided to try this BB cream and it's perfect for what I needed. Very light weight but leaves a great medium coverage. If you want to improve the coverage you can build the product or apply a great concealer on top and no one would be able to believe that it's a bb cream! Never breaks me out! Going to repurchase soon! Absolute love. <3
Catherine D.
Perfectly pigmented BB cream! Super light weight that gives baby soft texture to the skin, mine looks amazing after using this stuff! The issue with most BB creams is that many brands don't know how to make a gentle and light formula with enough colour to provide the right amount of coverage, but Dior figured it out!
Natalie P.
I am not a huge fan of makeup, but when it comes to evening out my skin tone and having a natural look, this BB creme works wonders. It is super light and easy to apply and by far the best makeup investment I have ever made. Worth the money!
Rachel M.
Calgary, AB
This is a very light, non-cakey, build-able BB cream that has me hooked! I got a sample from Sehpora and had to buy the full size product.

It has a light, enjoyable scent, but it dissipates quickly. Easily applied with fingers also.
Selena Y.
I started using this bb creme last week. This gives such a good coverage that i don't need to apply concealer prior to putting it on. It last all day and its not oily.
Julia M.
London, London
To expensive for what it is, I sadly prefer the cheap wet n wild tinted moisturizer to this product and find the quality to be roughly the same
josselin H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Would you recommend this for oily skin?
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long does it last? Will it last all day?
Jazzy P.
Is this great in summer time?.. Will it melt off my face?
Ritielly F.
Ele é uniforme ?
Ritielly F.
Eu quero experimentar o novo dior