BY CHRISTIAN DIOR #49 in BB Cream

A BB cream with SPF 10 that moisturizes, smooths, protects, and corrects. Diorskin Nude BB Crème provides the benefits of skincare and makeup in a fresh and airy formula. Enhanced with mineralized floral water and a blend of antioxidants, it moisturizes, smooths, protects, and corrects skin with sheer coverage. Available in expert shades to match every skintone, the complexion is illuminated with a unique fresh glow and dewy finish. see more...

Buy on Cos Bar*
  • "I am in love with this, I got a sample from Sephora because I'm trying to find a new foundation that doesn't look cakey and feels light on my skin while doing the job." in 2 reviews
  • "My friend uses it every day and loves it though, so YMMV." in 1 review
  • "If you're considering going high end for this item I say go for this." in 1 review
  • "I got a sample from Sehpora and had to buy the full size product." in 1 review
I love this product its natural looking but with a good coverage
Amazing must have 😍😍
It deserves all the price and should be be more
Katie W.
Slidell, LA
I really like this bb cream. My shade is a little too dark for me unless I have a tan but I like how lightweight it is and the coverage is pretty good. This used to be my favorite until I started using the it cosmetics cc cream which I love. Overall it's a good product but there are a few others that are cheaper and have the same or better results.
Kristin R.
Shelton, CT
Another Dior favorite of mine. In the winter I use 001 but in the summer, I go with 002. Doesn't leave my face feeling like I have makeup caked on. Provides such a beautiful natural finish.
Carmen S.
I am in loveee with this baby! Just amazing! I've always used pure bb cream by Maybelline, but when I found this one, boom! Has been my fav!
Laura M.
I think that this product is good for use every day and make the face more beautifull and natural i wanna experiment with this product
Amanda D.
Montreal, QC
This offers medium coverage and looks very natural on the skin and does not feel very heavy I totallu recommend!
tallyta C.
g.g Goianira g g
This base is very good perfect for many skins l think you will like perfect
karima l.

MED- Light to Medium

1 oz

RADIANT FINISH

ADD TO BASKET

A BB cream formulated with broad-spectrum SPF 10 that moisturizes, smooths, protects, and corrects.
- Multifunctional beauty balm that creates a lustrous, flawless finish
- Features broad-spectrum SPF 10 sun protection
- Comes in five shades

Diorskin Nude BB Creme provides the benefits of skin care and makeup in a fresh and airy formula. Enhanced with mineralized floral water and a blend of antioxidants, it moisturizes, smooths, protects, and corrects skin with sheer coverage. Available in expert shades to match every skin tone, the complexion is illuminated with a unique fresh glow and dewy finish.
Kevin C.
Review for: Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme Light 001 1 oz, Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme Fair 002 1 oz
La verdad es muy buena y me gusta mucho este producto, ya que sondé que lo amo, que es muy bueno y que su respuesta es muy buena, realmente me encanta mucho, recomiendo a las chicas la verdad, enamorada del 100%
Review for: Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme Light 001 1 oz

"This BB creme is an absolute must for my days wear I want my makeup to be very natural and subtle looking. This product gives you just the right amount of color without getting oily or cakey throughout the day. It leaves you with a flawless base and I definitely recommend to anyone with dry/ combination skin. "
josselin H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Would you recommend this for oily skin?
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long does it last? Will it last all day?
Jazzy P.
Is this great in summer time?.. Will it melt off my face?
Ritielly F.
Ele é uniforme ?
Ritielly F.
Eu quero experimentar o novo dior