BY CHRISTIAN DIOR #64 in BB Cream

A BB cream with SPF 10 that moisturizes, smooths, protects, and corrects. Diorskin Nude BB Crème provides the benefits of skincare and makeup in a fresh and airy formula. Enhanced with mineralized floral water and a blend of antioxidants, it moisturizes, smooths, protects, and corrects skin with sheer coverage. Available in expert shades to match every skintone, the complexion is illuminated with a unique fresh glow and dewy finish. see more...

Buy on Neiman ...*
  • "I am in love with this, I got a sample from Sephora because I'm trying to find a new foundation that doesn't look cakey and feels light on my skin while doing the job." in 2 reviews
  • "My friend uses it every day and loves it though, so YMMV." in 1 review
  • "If you're considering going high end for this item I say go for this." in 1 review
  • "I got a sample from Sehpora and had to buy the full size product." in 1 review
Maria Alejandra M.
9621 fontainebleau blvd apto 601, miami fl 33172
Review for: Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme Light 001 1 oz, Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme Fair 002 1 oz more...
Lo vengo usando desde hace mucho tiempo y la verdad es buenísimo el efecto natural que queda me encanta
Mayra R.
I love this it makes my face looks so smooth I love how it doesn't feel too heavy either
Naty F.
Esse bb creme é ótimo tem todas as cores e alem disso a sua pele no fic oleosa
karima l.

MED- Light to Medium

1 oz

RADIANT FINISH

ADD TO BASKET

A BB cream formulated with broad-spectrum SPF 10 that moisturizes, smooths, protects, and corrects.
- Multifunctional beauty balm that creates a lustrous, flawless finish
- Features broad-spectrum SPF 10 sun protection
- Comes in five shades

Diorskin Nude BB Creme provides the benefits of skin care and makeup in a fresh and airy formula. Enhanced with mineralized floral water and a blend of antioxidants, it moisturizes, smooths, protects, and corrects skin with sheer coverage. Available in expert shades to match every skin tone, the complexion is illuminated with a unique fresh glow and dewy finish.
Kevin C.
La verdad es muy buena y me gusta mucho este producto, ya que sondé que lo amo, que es muy bueno y que su respuesta es muy buena, realmente me encanta mucho, recomiendo a las chicas la verdad, enamorada del 100%
Vladimir M.
Chihuahua
It has SPF 10 and is of medium coverage. I have used it several times both day and night. The truth is good if you want it for something light, not so loaded, because just as it says its name NUDE, hardly notice that you are wearing it, and if you are looking for a makeup that covers great imperfections, this is not for you. It is highly recommended as long as your skin does not have marks of acne or some striking scar, since its coverage is not of the most powerful and is more appropriate for skins of mixed to dry
ranna elguindy e.
Kitchener, ON
Review for: Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme Fair 002 1 oz more...
A lot of people really like this BB cream but I was not a very big fan of it. I prefer some of the other Dior foundations instead. This BB cream was not as effective on my skin so I can still see through a lot of it. It was also very sheer and I had to apply multiple layers unlike the other BB Creams/tinted moisturizers I have.
Noran M.
Jeddah
Review for: 003 Medium more...
One of the best BB creams I've ever tried! It's medium to full coverage but is still light on the skin. Though I found it becomes a bit dry on the skin after a long wear so I try to hydrate really well before applying (I have combo skin)
Megan L.
Review for: Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme Light 001 1 oz more...
My mum used this and so I tried it out and I loved it soooo much ! I actually went and bought myself one as well ! It gives a really flawless finish ! This is must have in my opinion ! Great for oily skin and dry !
Jenna F.
I feel a bit stupid reviewing this because I'm sure it's a great product for a lot of people, it just is totally wrong for me and I should have known better than to buy it in the first place. I bought it on holiday when I ran out of my usual foundation and I couldn't find any shops that carried it. This was recommended to me by the shop assistant. Clearly I was having an off day when I took her suggestion - I have acne scarred, combination oily skin. I need full coverage, and no extra moisture. This is just not for me. After about 30 minutes of putting it on my face is SO oily it's actually uncomfortable. Plus I ended up with the wrong colour, which is an entirely different long story. I was pretty disappointed considering how expensive it is that I can't use it, but I should have been paying closer attention.
I've given it three stars because it does what it says it does, and I think I only had a poor experience with it because of my own absent-mindedness.
josselin H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Would you recommend this for oily skin?
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
How long does it last? Will it last all day?
Jazzy P.
Is this great in summer time?.. Will it melt off my face?
Ritielly F.
Ele é uniforme ?
Ritielly F.
Eu quero experimentar o novo dior