BY CHRISTIAN DIOR #49 in BB Cream

A BB cream with SPF 10 that moisturizes, smooths, protects, and corrects. Diorskin Nude BB Crème provides the benefits of skincare and makeup in a fresh and airy formula. Enhanced with mineralized floral water and a blend of antioxidants, it moisturizes, smooths, protects, and corrects skin with sheer coverage. Available in expert shades to match every skintone, the complexion is illuminated with a unique fresh glow and dewy finish. see more...

Buy on Cos Bar*
  • "I am in love with this, I got a sample from Sephora because I'm trying to find a new foundation that doesn't look cakey and feels light on my skin while doing the job." in 2 reviews
  • "My friend uses it every day and loves it though, so YMMV." in 1 review
  • "If you're considering going high end for this item I say go for this." in 1 review
  • "I got a sample from Sehpora and had to buy the full size product." in 1 review
mandy l.
tyler, TX
Review for: Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme Fair 002 1 oz
I'm absolutely inlove with this bb cream and how light weight it is and it does so much for the skin without leaving it dry .. Love it
Brandi E.
Westminster, CA
Review for: 003 Medium, Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme Fair 002 1 oz
I wish they had more shades in this foundation. It's amazing but it really doesn't have a tone that matches me completely.
Tara M.
This looks really nice on the skin but it oxidizes to a very pinky orange color. Also smells like a toxic sent
Thais M.
Methuen, MA
Love this nude! This really covers what I always try to hide! This stuff really perfect your uneven tones!!!
Maria Alejandra M.
9621 fontainebleau blvd apto 601, miami fl 33172
Review for: Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme Light 001 1 oz, Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme Fair 002 1 oz
Lo vengo usando desde hace mucho tiempo y la verdad es buenísimo el efecto natural que queda me encanta
h_prefers h.
I love this BB cream. I will def. repurchase it. My color is 002 fair. This product did not break me out. It has a powdery finish to it. It does covers my imperfections. I have a combination skin more on the oily side, so I use translucent powder on top.
Janice B.
Amazing formula, doesn't feel cake yo. The face. I received a sample of this at sephora and I'm thinking to by the original package
Carla  C.
My favorite bb cream from all of the ones that I have tried, gives a natural look and excellent finish I love it and will continue repurchasing it
Rachel C.
Bee Cave, TX
This really is an amazing product. A smooth and even light-medium coverage BB cream that blends beautifully and gives a glowy look. Worth the $!
Jenn B.
Spokane, WA
I wear the lightest shade and it is perfect for after the gym when I don't carry a ton of products! I just wash my face and apply!!
josselin H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Would you recommend this for oily skin?
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long does it last? Will it last all day?
Jazzy P.
Is this great in summer time?.. Will it melt off my face?
Ritielly F.
Ele é uniforme ?
Ritielly F.
Eu quero experimentar o novo dior