BY DIOR #67 in BB Cream

A BB cream with SPF 10 that moisturizes, smooths, protects, and corrects. Diorskin Nude BB Crème provides the benefits of skincare and makeup in a fresh and airy formula. Enhanced with mineralized floral water and a blend of antioxidants, it moisturizes, smooths, protects, and corrects skin with sheer coverage. Available in expert shades to match every skintone, the complexion is illuminated with a unique fresh glow and dewy finish. see more...

Buy on Neiman ...*
  • "I am in love with this, I got a sample from Sephora because I'm trying to find a new foundation that doesn't look cakey and feels light on my skin while doing the job." in 2 reviews
  • "I got a sample from Sehpora and had to buy the full size product." in 1 review
  • "My friend uses it every day and loves it though, so YMMV." in 1 review
Caroline J.
Collegeville, PA
Perfect for those who no nothing about make-up but want to look polished, it perfects your skin without making it look cakey or artificial. Goes on great with finger and great for beginners.
Courtney T.
For a BB cream, this certainly gives coverage like a foundation. Lightweight and goes on very smooth, so I prefer it to any foundation unless I have a special event/occasion to get ready for! I have used the #2 and #3 colors since I spray tan and a combination of the two is perfect when it starts to wear off!
Kristin R.
Shelton, CT
Another Dior favorite of mine. In the winter I use 001 but in the summer, I go with 002. Doesn't leave my face feeling like I have makeup caked on. Provides such a beautiful natural finish.
h_prefers h.
I love this BB cream. I will def. repurchase it. My color is 002 fair. This product did not break me out. It has a powdery finish to it. It does covers my imperfections. I have a combination skin more on the oily side, so I use translucent powder on top.
Janelle D.
This is a stunner of a BB cream. I wear this ALL summer. I wore it to every job interview I went on because it was tried and true - good coverage but still skin like. The only downside is a lack of shade range.
Maria V.
This is amazing creme. It has outstanding coverage, lasts all day, feels good on application, what more can i say? Worth every penny. I love Dior products.
V P.
This is expensive, but definitely worth it. It blends into the skin flawlessly. Of course it's light coverage, but you can definitely find drugstore dupes.
Jessica S.
Raleigh, NC
This product is amazingly light and feels like satin. It evens and perfects your skin tone and your face will feel totally naked! Highly recommended!!
Carla  C.
My favorite bb cream from all of the ones that I have tried, gives a natural look and excellent finish I love it and will continue repurchasing it
Rachel C.
Bee Cave, TX
This really is an amazing product. A smooth and even light-medium coverage BB cream that blends beautifully and gives a glowy look. Worth the $!
josselin H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Would you recommend this for oily skin?
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
How long does it last? Will it last all day?
Jazzy P.
Is this great in summer time?.. Will it melt off my face?
Ritielly F.
Ele é uniforme ?
Ritielly F.
Eu quero experimentar o novo dior