BY CHRISTIAN DIOR #67 in BB Cream

A BB cream with SPF 10 that moisturizes, smooths, protects, and corrects. Diorskin Nude BB Crème provides the benefits of skincare and makeup in a fresh and airy formula. Enhanced with mineralized floral water and a blend of antioxidants, it moisturizes, smooths, protects, and corrects skin with sheer coverage. Available in expert shades to match every skintone, the complexion is illuminated with a unique fresh glow and dewy finish. see more...

Buy on Neiman ...*
  • "I am in love with this, I got a sample from Sephora because I'm trying to find a new foundation that doesn't look cakey and feels light on my skin while doing the job." in 2 reviews
  • "My friend uses it every day and loves it though, so YMMV." in 1 review
  • "If you're considering going high end for this item I say go for this." in 1 review
  • "I got a sample from Sehpora and had to buy the full size product." in 1 review
Mo Makeup M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This BB Creme is wonderful! Even though I have to mix 003 & 004 to get my perfect shade I still love this product.
It gives a very beautiful glow to the skin along with having build-able coverage.
It requires setting because if not it will for sure transfer.
I am combination skin (oily t-zone) because this product has a dewy finish I highly recommend using a matte primer.
Janelle D.
This is a stunner of a BB cream. I wear this ALL summer. I wore it to every job interview I went on because it was tried and true - good coverage but still skin like. The only downside is a lack of shade range.
Rebecca S.
Asheboro, NC
Amazing quality. But really expensive don't always have enough money to get it. I wish the price would go down just a little bit.
V P.
This is expensive, but definitely worth it. It blends into the skin flawlessly. Of course it's light coverage, but you can definitely find drugstore dupes.
Jessica S.
Raleigh, NC
This product is amazingly light and feels like satin. It evens and perfects your skin tone and your face will feel totally naked! Highly recommended!!
Jenn B.
Spokane, WA
I wear the lightest shade and it is perfect for after the gym when I don't carry a ton of products! I just wash my face and apply!!
Ariana A.
San Antonio, TX
This bb cream is one of my first purchases from the brand and I use it almost daily. If you are looking for an easy, effortless base with light coverage, a natural finish and light spf this is your product. It blends easily and stays in place all day. Would definitely repurchase this when I run out.
Rachel C.
Bee Cave, TX
This really is an amazing product. A smooth and even light-medium coverage BB cream that blends beautifully and gives a glowy look. Worth the $!
Nrutya P.
Somerdale, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I decided to try this after running out of my old foundation and I can say I'm glad I did. The foundation gives a natural look and covers up my blemishes very well. It is a bit expensive but it lasts a very long time.
liz f.
Seattle, WA
I love it! I went to replace an old foundation. They didn't make that anymore, but I found this. I love how light it goes on, and it stays in place well. I have really sensitive skin, but this doesn't dry me out, make me look caked, or make me break out. It lasts a good while if you use a good primer. It blends with my skin super good!
josselin H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Would you recommend this for oily skin?
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long does it last? Will it last all day?
Jazzy P.
Is this great in summer time?.. Will it melt off my face?
Ritielly F.
Ele é uniforme ?
Ritielly F.
Eu quero experimentar o novo dior