BY CHRISTIAN DIOR #49 in BB Cream

A BB cream with SPF 10 that moisturizes, smooths, protects, and corrects. Diorskin Nude BB Crème provides the benefits of skincare and makeup in a fresh and airy formula. Enhanced with mineralized floral water and a blend of antioxidants, it moisturizes, smooths, protects, and corrects skin with sheer coverage. Available in expert shades to match every skintone, the complexion is illuminated with a unique fresh glow and dewy finish. see more...

Buy on Cos Bar*
  • "I am in love with this, I got a sample from Sephora because I'm trying to find a new foundation that doesn't look cakey and feels light on my skin while doing the job." in 2 reviews
  • "My friend uses it every day and loves it though, so YMMV." in 1 review
  • "If you're considering going high end for this item I say go for this." in 1 review
  • "I got a sample from Sehpora and had to buy the full size product." in 1 review
Hannah S.
Blacksburg, VA
Review for: Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme Light 001 1 oz
After years of wearing heavy, full coverage foundation every day, I decided to go for a more natural coverage and embrace the skin I have, so I stumbled upon this. I have dry, sensitive, acne-prone, porcelain skin with large pores and this is amazing! Looks like my skin but better. Very luminous and offers nice coverage. Fills in pores and looks great all day with little to no setting powder. Expensive, but worth every penny.
Mo Makeup M.
This BB Creme is wonderful! Even though I have to mix 003 & 004 to get my perfect shade I still love this product.
It gives a very beautiful glow to the skin along with having build-able coverage.
It requires setting because if not it will for sure transfer.
I am combination skin (oily t-zone) because this product has a dewy finish I highly recommend using a matte primer.
Kaylee L.
Review for: Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme Fair 002 1 oz
This is amazing. Looks like skin. Has a slight glow, but makes your skin look really healthy! Minimizes pores and doesn't crease! Coverage is light-slight medium. If you need coverage I suggest layering a bit of concealer on problem areas before applying this BB cream. I blended this BB cream with my beauty blender and it looked so flawless! Felt weightless and very comfortable and hydrating!
Tatiana S.
Des Plaines, IL
Review for: 003 Medium
It is good brand with good quality. I think it is my favorite brand in the world. All product is made by them very adorable. I love shopping there. I like effects after using this brand. I will recommend my friends
Madisyn P.
This is great but their shades aren't enough to keep me wearing them in the summer. I use mine mostly in the winter because it is a slight moisturizer, but it will sweat off easily in the summer nights.
Liliana C.
Hialeah, FL
Está B.B. Cream queda muy bien para usarla a diario ya que da un terminado muy natural más que tiene protección solar, mi piel es combinada y al final del día siempre me da brillo en la zona T por lo tanto no es mi favorito.
Claudia L.
Ann Arbor, MI
I like this product but it is not a BB cream (Check the picture of the stains in my Beauty Blender after I washed it for 10 minutes) it has medium / coverage. Still a really nice product, the packaging is simple but extremely convenient. I ❤️ pumps.
liz f.
Seattle, WA
I love it! I went to replace an old foundation. They didn't make that anymore, but I found this. I love how light it goes on, and it stays in place well. I have really sensitive skin, but this doesn't dry me out, make me look caked, or make me break out. It lasts a good while if you use a good primer. It blends with my skin super good!
Nrutya P.
Somerdale , NJ
I decided to try this after running out of my old foundation and I can say I'm glad I did. The foundation gives a natural look and covers up my blemishes very well. It is a bit expensive but it lasts a very long time.
Ariana A.
San Antonio, TX
This bb cream is one of my first purchases from the brand and I use it almost daily. If you are looking for an easy, effortless base with light coverage, a natural finish and light spf this is your product. It blends easily and stays in place all day. Would definitely repurchase this when I run out.
josselin H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Would you recommend this for oily skin?
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long does it last? Will it last all day?
Jazzy P.
Is this great in summer time?.. Will it melt off my face?
Ritielly F.
Ele é uniforme ?
Ritielly F.
Eu quero experimentar o novo dior