BY CHRISTIAN DIOR #64 in BB Cream

A BB cream with SPF 10 that moisturizes, smooths, protects, and corrects. Diorskin Nude BB Crème provides the benefits of skincare and makeup in a fresh and airy formula. Enhanced with mineralized floral water and a blend of antioxidants, it moisturizes, smooths, protects, and corrects skin with sheer coverage. Available in expert shades to match every skintone, the complexion is illuminated with a unique fresh glow and dewy finish. see more...

Buy on Neiman ...*
  • "I am in love with this, I got a sample from Sephora because I'm trying to find a new foundation that doesn't look cakey and feels light on my skin while doing the job." in 2 reviews
  • "My friend uses it every day and loves it though, so YMMV." in 1 review
  • "If you're considering going high end for this item I say go for this." in 1 review
  • "I got a sample from Sehpora and had to buy the full size product." in 1 review
Claudia L.
Ann Arbor, MI
I like this product but it is not a BB cream (Check the picture of the stains in my Beauty Blender after I washed it for 10 minutes) it has medium / coverage. Still a really nice product, the packaging is simple but extremely convenient. I ❤️ pumps.
Mo Makeup M.
This BB Creme is wonderful! Even though I have to mix 003 & 004 to get my perfect shade I still love this product.
It gives a very beautiful glow to the skin along with having build-able coverage.
It requires setting because if not it will for sure transfer.
I am combination skin (oily t-zone) because this product has a dewy finish I highly recommend using a matte primer.
Katie W.
Slidell, LA
I really like this bb cream. My shade is a little too dark for me unless I have a tan but I like how lightweight it is and the coverage is pretty good. This used to be my favorite until I started using the it cosmetics cc cream which I love. Overall it's a good product but there are a few others that are cheaper and have the same or better results.
liz f.
Seattle, WA
I love it! I went to replace an old foundation. They didn't make that anymore, but I found this. I love how light it goes on, and it stays in place well. I have really sensitive skin, but this doesn't dry me out, make me look caked, or make me break out. It lasts a good while if you use a good primer. It blends with my skin super good!
Tien P.
Los Angeles, CA
I have the shade 025 and so far I really like it. I have really loved my Giorgio Armani CC cream for a while but I do feel that it doesn't wear very well and it can sometimes get shiny on my forehead which is a rarity for me. I tried this out and I feel like it is a little dark but I really love the texture and wear.
Nat P.
I decided to try this after running out of my old foundation and I can say I'm glad I did. The foundation gives a natural look and covers up my blemishes very well. It is a bit expensive but it lasts a very long time.
Ariana A.
San Antonio, TX
This bb cream is one of my first purchases from the brand and I use it almost daily. If you are looking for an easy, effortless base with light coverage, a natural finish and light spf this is your product. It blends easily and stays in place all day. Would definitely repurchase this when I run out.
Chanel S.
I am in love with this, I got a sample from Sephora because I'm trying to find a new foundation that doesn't look cakey and feels light on my skin while doing the job. This stuff is amazing! It's $44 but a little goes a long way! If you can I recommend getting a sample because you will fall in love, you can even ask the Dior counter for a sample.
jaime c.
tullytown, PA
If you're considering going high end for this item I say go for this. I am not sure A comparable because I've never used another product of this nature to this quality. If you have the chance to sample it perhaps request one from the company? please do so.
Kathryn L.
San Francisco, CA
Sadly gave me cake face every time I applied it. I don't mind spending a little extra for a luxury brand BB cream, but it just didn't work for my skin. My friend uses it every day and loves it though, so YMMV.
josselin H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Would you recommend this for oily skin?
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
How long does it last? Will it last all day?
Jazzy P.
Is this great in summer time?.. Will it melt off my face?
Ritielly F.
Ele é uniforme ?
Ritielly F.
Eu quero experimentar o novo dior