BY CHRISTIAN DIOR #49 in BB Cream

A BB cream with SPF 10 that moisturizes, smooths, protects, and corrects. Diorskin Nude BB Crème provides the benefits of skincare and makeup in a fresh and airy formula. Enhanced with mineralized floral water and a blend of antioxidants, it moisturizes, smooths, protects, and corrects skin with sheer coverage. Available in expert shades to match every skintone, the complexion is illuminated with a unique fresh glow and dewy finish. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
  • "I am in love with this, I got a sample from Sephora because I'm trying to find a new foundation that doesn't look cakey and feels light on my skin while doing the job." in 2 reviews
  • "My friend uses it every day and loves it though, so YMMV." in 1 review
  • "If you're considering going high end for this item I say go for this." in 1 review
  • "I got a sample from Sehpora and had to buy the full size product." in 1 review
Alyssa P.
Buffalo, NY
I love a good BB cream and this is hands down my favorite. I have used countless drugstore and high end BB, CC, and tinted moisturizers (perks of working at Sephora) and without a doubt nothing compares to this. The coverage is sheer-medium and buildable, the finish is natural, and the smell is enjoyable. The price point is worth every penny if you have some rosacea or acne that you want to tone down but you don't like the look of full cover foundations!
Tien P.
Los Angeles, CA
I have the shade 025 and so far I really like it. I have really loved my Giorgio Armani CC cream for a while but I do feel that it doesn't wear very well and it can sometimes get shiny on my forehead which is a rarity for me. I tried this out and I feel like it is a little dark but I really love the texture and wear.
Maria V.
This is amazing creme. It has outstanding coverage, lasts all day, feels good on application, what more can i say? Worth every penny. I love Dior products.
Tania d.
Bronx, New York
Me encanta en realidad es muy buena la piel queda sin imperfecciones pero muy sutil a la vez me gusta mucho
Mayra R.
I love this it makes my face looks so smooth I love how it doesn't feel too heavy either
Naty F.
Esse bb creme é ótimo tem todas as cores e alem disso a sua pele no fic oleosa
Lei C.
Austin
Review for: 003 Medium
This is a very light coverage cc cream. Perfect for any one who doesn't like wearing heavy foundation and just wants something light. I do not suggest this for people with oily skin. It does not last long and half way through the day it will start coming off. It's definitely better for dry skin. It's just ok. Something I would use to the gym or on a lazy day.
Jessica B.
Jasper , IN
Review for: Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme Fair 002 1 oz
Giving it 4 stars only because there are not enough shade selections. Other than that I love every single thing about this product. Although it is pricey I think it's worth every penny. Makes my skin looks flawless. I think it even smells good. The pump is so convenient! Makes me want to buy more Dior products!
Katie H.
Gainesville, FL
Review for: 003 Medium
Absolute favorite! This product gives a flawless airbrush style appearance, is light and sits well on the skin, blends perfectly and overall just works amazingly. It is my favorite product!
Marilyn S.
Honolulu, HI
I love this product and I apply it everyday. If I'm having a casual day and there's no need for makeup I put this on, with some eyebrows and it gives me a great, naturally pretty look with SPF coverage. If I'm planning on going out and the occasion calls for a little more coverage I just apply my foundation over it and it does the job. I would highly recommend this product.
josselin H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Would you recommend this for oily skin?
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long does it last? Will it last all day?
Jazzy P.
Is this great in summer time?.. Will it melt off my face?
Ritielly F.
Ele é uniforme ?
Ritielly F.
Eu quero experimentar o novo dior