3 colors available

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR #49 in BB Cream

A BB cream with SPF 10 that moisturizes, smooths, protects, and corrects. Diorskin Nude BB Crème provides the benefits of skincare and makeup in a fresh and airy formula. Enhanced with mineralized floral water and a blend of antioxidants, it moisturizes, smooths, protects, and corrects skin with sheer coverage. Available in expert shades to match every skintone, the complexion is illuminated with a unique fresh glow and dewy finish. see more...

Dior skin Nude BB Creme Dark 004 1 oz
  • "I am in love with this, I got a sample from Sephora because I'm trying to find a new foundation that doesn't look cakey and feels light on my skin while doing the job." in 2 reviews
  • "My friend uses it every day and loves it though, so YMMV." in 1 review
  • "If you're considering going high end for this item I say go for this." in 1 review
  • "I got a sample from Sehpora and had to buy the full size product." in 1 review
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
Buffalo, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love a good BB cream and this is hands down my favorite. I have used countless drugstore and high end BB, CC, and tinted moisturizers (perks of working at Sephora) and without a doubt nothing compares to this. The coverage is sheer-medium and buildable, the finish is natural, and the smell is enjoyable. The price point is worth every penny if you have some rosacea or acne that you want to tone down but you don't like the look of full cover foundations!
Tien P.
Tien P.
Los Angeles, CA
I have the shade 025 and so far I really like it. I have really loved my Giorgio Armani CC cream for a while but I do feel that it doesn't wear very well and it can sometimes get shiny on my forehead which is a rarity for me. I tried this out and I feel like it is a little dark but I really love the texture and wear.
Claudia L.
Claudia L.
Ann Arbor, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product but it is not a BB cream (Check the picture of the stains in my Beauty Blender after I washed it for 10 minutes) it has medium / coverage. Still a really nice product, the packaging is simple but extremely convenient. I ❤️ pumps.
Maria V.
Maria V.
Medley, FL
This is amazing creme. It has outstanding coverage, lasts all day, feels good on application, what more can i say? Worth every penny. I love Dior products.
Tania d.
Tania d.
Bronx, New York
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encanta en realidad es muy buena la piel queda sin imperfecciones pero muy sutil a la vez me gusta mucho
Mayra R.
Mayra R.
I love this it makes my face looks so smooth I love how it doesn't feel too heavy either
Naty F.
Naty F.
Esse bb creme é ótimo tem todas as cores e alem disso a sua pele no fic oleosa
Marilyn S.
Marilyn S.
Honolulu, HI
I love this product and I apply it everyday. If I'm having a casual day and there's no need for makeup I put this on, with some eyebrows and it gives me a great, naturally pretty look with SPF coverage. If I'm planning on going out and the occasion calls for a little more coverage I just apply my foundation over it and it does the job. I would highly recommend this product.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Richlands, VA
Review for: Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme Light 001 1 oz
After years of wearing heavy, full coverage foundation every day, I decided to go for a more natural coverage and embrace the skin I have, so I stumbled upon this. I have dry, sensitive, acne-prone, porcelain skin with large pores and this is amazing! Looks like my skin but better. Very luminous and offers nice coverage. Fills in pores and looks great all day with little to no setting powder. Expensive, but worth every penny.
Mo Makeup M.
Mo Makeup M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This BB Creme is wonderful! Even though I have to mix 003 & 004 to get my perfect shade I still love this product.
It gives a very beautiful glow to the skin along with having build-able coverage.
It requires setting because if not it will for sure transfer.
I am combination skin (oily t-zone) because this product has a dewy finish I highly recommend using a matte primer.
josselin H.
josselin H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Would you recommend this for oily skin?
Anna K.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long does it last? Will it last all day?
Jazzy P.
Jazzy P.
Is this great in summer time?.. Will it melt off my face?
Ele é uniforme ?
Ritielly F.
Eu quero experimentar o novo dior