BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

A hydrating fluid foundation that delivers just the right amount of coverage to create a naturally flawless, bare-skin effect. Diorskin Nude boasts 100 percent natural active ingredients and an extended shade range to create a shine-free, natural glow without masking the skin's texture. With continued use, it improves the natural radiance and beauty of the skin day after day. This formula is composed of a mineralized water enriched with an exclusive and natural floral water that offers hydration, radiance, and elasticity to the skin. Unlike most foundations that use opaque pigments and create a mask-like effect, Diorskin Nude Foundation uses exclusive Nude-Glow pigments that are translucent. They allow the skin's natural radiance and color to shine through, appearing luminous in any light.

Tiffani W.
Lewistown, PA
This is the only one I have found that does not feel too heavy! I like this product!
Melanie B.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Beautiful foundation with a flawless finish that gives the skin a healthy glow.
Zachary D.
Oshawa
I have had this for a little over a month now and I really enjoy it. I was at my local Shoppers and I was looking for a foundation to suit my much more dry skin since moving to Toronto. I absolutely love how it melts seamlessly into the skin and how it wears, but the shade range is disappointing. I purchased shades 022 Cameo but it's a touch too peach and dark. 020 Light Beige was too yellow, making me look sickly. I tried making it work as an all over foundation but it didn't workout due to the color, even when diluted with a moisturizer or primer. I have found that I love mixing it 50/50 with my First Aid Beauty Mattifying Gel and using it to add a sheer was of sun kissed color to my face. I do love that I found a use for the foundation but for the price and issue with colors I do not see myself repurchasing it.
Cherry T.
Unionville, ON
I love this foundation, it feels very light on the skin and gives enough coverage at the same time.  I always go back to this foundation after switching to new products every time.  I think im on at least my 5-6 bottle of this!  I remember the first time I heard about this foundation was when my mom saw it in a magazine and they advertised it as a foundation "Containing nearly 40% Active Mineralized water, this fluid foundation offers a fresh and hydrating finish".   The only one downside to this is that this offers a smaller range of colours.  nevertheless, this foundation is still amazing!
Rebeca B.
Lima
I don't hate but I don't love it either. It does cover my redness and some of my dark circles, I like the glowing finish and it doesn't feel too heavy. I apply it with a sponge if I'm doing a more elaborate makeup or with my fingers if I'm doing a daily makeup. But, there's something about the essence that stop me of loving this. Also, there's a problem with my skin. Sometimes it made me break out but sometimes it's just a flawless foundation.
Rosanais C.
cucuta, Norte de santander
Review for: Mocha 060 more...
I tried it whrn I did not know too much about makeup and I really like that it blends really good on my dark skin and cover my dark spot, it was good and stay in the face when its hot outside, I can say its one of the best I tried ever. love it
Betty F.
Saskatoon
This foundation is absolutely perfect on my skin. When I am wearing it people often comment on my "glowing" skin. They have an extensive line of colours so I found my perfect match. I bought it at the Bay for about 70$ so it is on the expensive side but very worth it. My bottle has lasted almost a year with about 1/3 left. The coverage is great and blends very easily. This is a beautiful foundation! Looks very natural and I will buy another bottle when this one is done!
Rebecca C.
Review for: Skin Glowing No. 031 Sand more...
In love with this foundation. If you want something that gives you a dewy natural finish then this is the one, people don't even realise I'm wearing foundation when I have it on yet the coverage is great. Feels very light and weightless too forget I'm wearing it sometimes
kaitlyn c.
Wallaceburg, ON
Review for: Skin Glowing No. 031 Sand more...
Dior makes great foundation great coverage makes the face look airbrushed thr packaging is simple and standard easy to apply but is soo expensive sephora carries this brand and the price is what gets me not to buy it again
Siri N.
Norway
This was my first ever high end foundation and I was so scared this would be a regret, since I spent a lot of money on it. I must say this is one of the only foundations I do not like using a Beauty Blender with, this works best with a brush. But this is so amazing, perfekt coverage (light-medium), perfect color, amazing finish and really long-lasting, even without a powder. My all time fav, I will never stop purchasing this. I have dry skin, and this gives me a natural to slightly glowy finish.
Kristine N.
Orange County
Does the spf in this help your skin?
Lauren  h.
Albuquerque, NM
Does this come in different colors that match any skin color?
Cindi B.
Does this product leave your face oily or clumps?
Cristina M.
I used to use this product and I can say that it's amazing, it's smooth, easy to apply and your skin gets perfect! I really recommend it.
Caroline F.
Ribeirão Preto
How dos it goes on oily skin?