BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

A hydrating fluid foundation that delivers just the right amount of coverage to create a naturally flawless, bare-skin effect. Diorskin Nude boasts 100 percent natural active ingredients and an extended shade range to create a shine-free, natural glow without masking the skin's texture. With continued use, it improves the natural radiance and beauty of the skin day after day. This formula is composed of a mineralized water enriched with an exclusive and natural floral water that offers hydration, radiance, and elasticity to the skin. Unlike most foundations that use opaque pigments and create a mask-like effect, Diorskin Nude Foundation uses exclusive Nude-Glow pigments that are translucent. They allow the skin's natural radiance and color to shine through, appearing luminous in any light.

Ashley M.
Dawson, GA
Love this product but for my oily skin it isn't the best. If you have dry skin, this would be wonderful!
Marylou F.
This is one of my go to summer foundations, the coverage is great and it looks so natural on the skin!
Brandi E.
austin texas
This is a beautiful glowy foundation. Doesn't sink into pores and just looks beautiful all day long.
Yasmine M.
Smyrna, TN
I love, love, love, love, this foundation! It has great coverage! You can never go wrong with Dior!
Mya H.
Richmond, VA
Great for your skin love this a lot. One of my favorites. Would buy again. Great for your face .
Brittany C.
Love this product it works great, I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good foundation
Jennifer R.
York, PA
I'm unsure which shade I use exactly but this foundation is hands down one of my favorites! :)
Marylou F.
This stuff was my go to summer foundation, it looks flawless and feels so light weight!
penny s.
Pineville, KY
Long lasting, great coverage, a bit pricey but worth the cost! A favorite of mine :)
Tiffani W.
Lewistown, PA
This is the only one I have found that does not feel too heavy! I like this product!
Kristine N.
Orange County
Does the spf in this help your skin?
Lauren  h.
Albuquerque, NM
Does this come in different colors that match any skin color?
Cindi B.
Does this product leave your face oily or clumps?
Cristina M.
I used to use this product and I can say that it's amazing, it's smooth, easy to apply and your skin gets perfect! I really recommend it.
Caroline F.
Ribeirão Preto
How dos it goes on oily skin?