BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

A hydrating fluid foundation that delivers just the right amount of coverage to create a naturally flawless, bare-skin effect. Diorskin Nude boasts 100 percent natural active ingredients and an extended shade range to create a shine-free, natural glow without masking the skin's texture. With continued use, it improves the natural radiance and beauty of the skin day after day. This formula is composed of a mineralized water enriched with an exclusive and natural floral water that offers hydration, radiance, and elasticity to the skin. Unlike most foundations that use opaque pigments and create a mask-like effect, Diorskin Nude Foundation uses exclusive Nude-Glow pigments that are translucent. They allow the skin's natural radiance and color to shine through, appearing luminous in any light.

Haley R.
Lubbock, TX
Review for: Skin Glowing No. 031 Sand more...
This foundation really didn't make the cut for me because I found that the color choice wasn't really as broad as I needed it to be and it slid off my face throughout the day.
Mary D.
Katy, TX
This is my holy grail foundation! It's great for my normal to dry skin. It gives me a glow from within look. The texture is creamy and applies smoothly to my skin. It provides a light to medium coverage. The only downside is the price.
Lexi B.
This made my skin feel very oily. It is about a medium-coverage foundation. Although it is "high end" I would rather use the drugstore BB crème I am currently using. It does the job way better!
Glyniel C.
I use this in the summer months over an SPF and its wonderful. This is my favorite summer time foundation because it is so light and doesn't build up to look like you have a ton of make up on.
my Fav!!!!! best foundation ever sits so well on your skin very light weight and feels like you have nothing on! and plenty of colors to choose from, and has a dewy finish to it which will be good for some people
jo w.
katy, TX
Beautiful foundation with a gorgeous finish.. This used to be my go-to, but now I am using Dior Star.. I still will bring this out and use it though.. it works for my dry skin..
Liz V.
I have never tried this before until last month I had to go a friends baby shower and I didn't have any foundation I liked so I made a quick stop to Macy's and purchased this and I don't regret it I love it
Minnie D.
Silver Spring, MD
The best foundation for those who into natural type of make up. It does provide a decent coverage even though the texture is a bit runny. It works great for those with dry skin, even in the winter. And the glowy finish is just perfect. I would definitely get another one when I run out.
Kara Y.
Bellevue, WA
I love my Diorskin foundation. It has a perfect finish- not shiny and not quite matte either. I love that I can use it as any amount of coverage that I'd like - it works as a more sheer type of foundation or as a full coverage.
Jillian C.
Duck, WV
I love this product; it provides great coverage without caking on. It looks and feels natural. A little goes a long way, but that still doesn't make up (no pun intended) for its high price.
Kristine N.
Orange County
Does the spf in this help your skin?
Lauren  h.
Albuquerque, NM
Does this come in different colors that match any skin color?
Cindi B.
Does this product leave your face oily or clumps?
Cristina M.
I used to use this product and I can say that it's amazing, it's smooth, easy to apply and your skin gets perfect! I really recommend it.
Caroline F.
Ribeirão Preto
How dos it goes on oily skin?