BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

A hydrating fluid foundation that delivers just the right amount of coverage to create a naturally flawless, bare-skin effect. Diorskin Nude boasts 100 percent natural active ingredients and an extended shade range to create a shine-free, natural glow without masking the skin's texture. With continued use, it improves the natural radiance and beauty of the skin day after day. This formula is composed of a mineralized water enriched with an exclusive and natural floral water that offers hydration, radiance, and elasticity to the skin. Unlike most foundations that use opaque pigments and create a mask-like effect, Diorskin Nude Foundation uses exclusive Nude-Glow pigments that are translucent. They allow the skin's natural radiance and color to shine through, appearing luminous in any light.

Jenni S.
Littleton, CO
I just started using this & I am in love. I now understand why foundation is worth more than $10 a pop! I have sun spots from years of sunning, and this covers it while not looking cakey. It buffs into the skin very nicely with a brush, and then I use the beauty blender to make it looked airbrushed. Plus a little goes a long way!
Amber S.
I said NEUTRAL because I have NOT used this foundation yet! Makeup should look natural and feel good on you. I am wanting to try this foundation and review the coverage, feel,look,and lasting power of Dior make. I usually wear MAC ,Laura Mercer,or Lancome' so I want to compare it.
Pixie R.
This is by far my favorite foundation ever.

Improves skin over time.
Light, slightly dewy coverage.
Lasts all day on my combo skin.
Great color match.

I've repurchased this many times.
Laura S.
Loves Park, IL
This is my all time favorite foundation. I think I have normal skin and the product looks flawless on the skin. I use this foundation along with one heck of a blot primer by soap and glory. The product to me is media coverage, however quite buildable without looking cakey.
Madelene N.
This has for a long time been my favorite, but sadly, they took away the number of color I loved from my usual makeup store. I definitely recommend it for those who have a more yellow-ish skin tone and want an even, beautiful finish. It really gives you that flawless look.
Edith O.
I hated this. Made me look like an oompah loompah. Maybe i just had the wrong color. It applied nicely but made me orange. I never wore it out so maybe I'm not being fair with it. I'm sure that if it was my tru color i would have loved it. I would recommend it
Katrina P.
Madison Hts, MI
I just bought this and I am never going back to my old foundation. This stuff is AMAZING. It comes out very watery but the coverage is great. Your skin looks smooth and flawless and it doesn't cake up your face. Great Buy!
Amrita S.
Bronx, NY
This foundation is amazing. It's super light weight does not clog your pores, it leaves your skin so smooth and flawless almost like you aren't wearing makeup. It's not dry and does not cake up. Love this so much .
jenn v.
White Plains, NY
What I love about this product is that it very light weight and goes on smooth covering completely every imperfection that I want to be covered. doesn't feel like you have layer of foundation on. I love it.
Haley R.
Lubbock, TX
Review for: Skin Glowing No. 031 Sand more...
This foundation really didn't make the cut for me because I found that the color choice wasn't really as broad as I needed it to be and it slid off my face throughout the day.
Kristine N.
Orange County
Does the spf in this help your skin?
Lauren  h.
Albuquerque, NM
Does this come in different colors that match any skin color?
Cindi B.
Does this product leave your face oily or clumps?
Cristina M.
I used to use this product and I can say that it's amazing, it's smooth, easy to apply and your skin gets perfect! I really recommend it.
Caroline F.
Ribeirão Preto
How dos it goes on oily skin?