BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

A hydrating fluid foundation that delivers just the right amount of coverage to create a naturally flawless, bare-skin effect. Diorskin Nude boasts 100 percent natural active ingredients and an extended shade range to create a shine-free, natural glow without masking the skin's texture. With continued use, it improves the natural radiance and beauty of the skin day after day. This formula is composed of a mineralized water enriched with an exclusive and natural floral water that offers hydration, radiance, and elasticity to the skin. Unlike most foundations that use opaque pigments and create a mask-like effect, Diorskin Nude Foundation uses exclusive Nude-Glow pigments that are translucent. They allow the skin's natural radiance and color to shine through, appearing luminous in any light.

Delilah D.
Oklahoma city , ok
I purchased this because i wanted something that would look natural and still give me great coverage. I was recommended this by a employee at Sephora. It was pretty pricey. I thought i would love it. It was a beautiful foundation. However unfortunately it was horrible for my dry skin. I had to return it. I was so disappointed. I wanted it to work so bad.
Danielle G.
Decatur, GA
I had a friend's wedding to go to last weekend and I had my makeup done at the counter in Bloomingdales. First time I tried this foundation. I loved it so much that I bought it! I have combination skin, oily/dry, and sensitive too, so needless to say I'm pretty picky with what I put on my face. Worth a try if you're looking for a new foundation. A little pricey, I think I paid about $55, but I would recommend!!!
Natasha T.
I will start off saying that I have not actually tried this foundation. I went to Sephora last week wanting to get some because of it's good reviews, but as soon as I saw the bottle, I immediately changed my mind. The bottle was half the size of other high end foundations and just as (or more) expensive. While I have no problem splurging for a good foundation, I have no desire to spend $47 on a bottle I thought was a travel/sample size at first glance.
Jenifer S.
Katy, TX
I love this foundation. It's not matte, giving you a soft glow. It dries and blends beautifully with a brush or a beauty blender. It is great for a normal skin type, with the Forever foundation being better for dry skin. It wears all day and no issues and looks great all day long.
Biliana K.
Valley Vlg, CA
This is by far one of my favorite light-weight foundations. It's easy to apply, long lasting, and doesn't cake up when you build it up. I love that the bottle has a pump which makes it easy to use, and there is no scent so it is perfect for my sensitive dry skin.
Natalie A.
I have gone through many many foundations and this is my favorite so far. It leaves a beautiful natural finish. It looks so natural, very easy to blend. I've gotten many compliments. I saw a review that the bottle is small, the bottle you play with at the Sephora store is smaller than what actually comes in the package so its not bad at all!
Carly F.
Washington, DC
This is a very smooth long lasting liquid foundation. It's a good price and you get a lot of product.

The shade range is good. This would be a medium coverage foundation that leaves a silky finish. It's best applied with a beauty blender.
Grace M.
Lansing, MI
I bought this about 9 months ago for my wedding make-up. I put a light coat on during the week (Mon-Fri). I have really oily skin and this is one of the few foundations I can wear without breaking out. Due to the cost I'm not sure I can buy this again when I run out (I'm running low). But I'm trying to fit it in my budget!
Nadya B.
Brandon , FL
Love this product! Bought it in Paris after this lady in store performed magic on my face using it lol, as well as powder and blush, so I purchased both foundation and powder lol! The quality is great and yes, it is pricey but I always spend a lot of money on whatever goes directly on my skin, like my creams and foundation! :)
Chanda B.
Sulphur Spgs, TX
To be honest, I hated this product. It made me break out and made me VERY oily and I normally have dry skin. The packaging is nice but that's about it. I got mine at Sephora. I wouldn't recommend to others but maybe others have luck with it!
Kristine N.
Orange County
Does the spf in this help your skin?
Lauren  h.
Albuquerque, NM
Does this come in different colors that match any skin color?
Cindi B.
Does this product leave your face oily or clumps?
Cristina M.
I used to use this product and I can say that it's amazing, it's smooth, easy to apply and your skin gets perfect! I really recommend it.
Caroline F.
Ribeirão Preto
How dos it goes on oily skin?