BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

A hydrating fluid foundation that delivers just the right amount of coverage to create a naturally flawless, bare-skin effect. Diorskin Nude boasts 100 percent natural active ingredients and an extended shade range to create a shine-free, natural glow without masking the skin's texture. With continued use, it improves the natural radiance and beauty of the skin day after day. This formula is composed of a mineralized water enriched with an exclusive and natural floral water that offers hydration, radiance, and elasticity to the skin. Unlike most foundations that use opaque pigments and create a mask-like effect, Diorskin Nude Foundation uses exclusive Nude-Glow pigments that are translucent. They allow the skin's natural radiance and color to shine through, appearing luminous in any light.

Justine A.
Amherst, MA
I have this in the shade honey beige and have combination skin. I'm usually very picky with my foundation. This foundation provides a natural glowing look. This foundation is AMAZING! It blends so smoothly and the coverage is light to medium. I would recommend using a primer with oil control for people with oily skin if you're wearing this for a long time 7-9 hours. I prefer this foundation over the Giorgio Armani luminous glow foundation.
Jasmin K.
Los Angeles, CA
I purchased this foundation at the Macy's Dior counter. The pros of this foundation is it looks really natural on my skin and feels very light. Having that SPF is an added bonus. However I wish it was a higher strength. What I don't like about this foundation is that it doesn't stay on well. I don't have oily skin and I don't sweat a lot. This foundation does not stay put. I'm not sure if I will repurchase this when I run out.
Lexa B.
Berkeley, CA
I SWEAR BY THIS FOUNDATION! I have literally gone through 6 or 7 of these foundations. This is a full coverage foundation and it is a little luminous if that is something you are interested in. The price point is 50.00 and it is definitely worth the money and myself personally believe in getting what you pay for! Just a heads up the foundation does dry a darker then when you first apply it. :)
Kaitlin F.
I was able to sample this product, and I'm satisfied. The smooth, even look of my skin is not like anything I've ever had with any other liquid foundation. It looks and feels natural and was very easy to blend. It doesn't make my face look too shiny as some other brands do. I was satisfied with the color as well. At $50 a bottle, it's significantly pricier than most other brands at Sephora.
Ashley M.
Hickory, NC
My holy grail foundation!! This is the best foundation I have ever used. The color match is perfect and it glides on effortlessly with a beauty blender. I hear people comment on price but I usually only have to use two pumps to cover my entire face so needless to say a bottle will last a very long time. Your face still looks like skin with this foundation. Love!!
Kassi P.
Weslaco, TX
I've gone through many foundations but this has been hands down my favorite. I have mixed skin conditions (oily dry) It's light coverage and is super light weight. Looks very natural. I don't break out at all with this foundation and it just has the prettiest smell. If you want full coverage I personally liked Kat von d lock it foundation but that could get heavy. Other than that highly recommend this product.
Agnieszka L.
Glendale, NY
I got a sample of this foundation at Sephora and I forgot about it. Then when I was going through my make up case I found it and decided to try it and oh wow I was amazed! I have dry and sensitive skin and this foundation is great for me. It has a nice coverage, it's easy to blend and has a natural finish that I love. Also it stay on skin forever.
Maya C.
Washington, DC
This is my every day foundation. It gives my skin a natural glow and lasts all day without getting patchy. I love that it doesn't leave my skin looking super matte, but also doesn't emphasis my naturally oily skin. It just looks like a natural satin finish. Also, to address a previous review, the bottles on display at makeup counters are sample sized. The actual foundation comes in a 1 oz bottle like all other foundations on the market.
Danielle G.
Decatur, GA
I was using makeup forever's foundation for about 2 years, then I tried this at a makeup consultation and application I got down for a wedding at Bloomingdales. It's pricey (around $50) but ohhh so worth it!!! Goes on smoothly and lasts all day. Great coverage without getting cakey and doesn't transfer.
Delilah D.
Oklahoma city , ok
I purchased this because i wanted something that would look natural and still give me great coverage. I was recommended this by a employee at Sephora. It was pretty pricey. I thought i would love it. It was a beautiful foundation. However unfortunately it was horrible for my dry skin. I had to return it. I was so disappointed. I wanted it to work so bad.
Kristine N.
Orange County
Does the spf in this help your skin?
Lauren  h.
Albuquerque, NM
Does this come in different colors that match any skin color?
Cindi B.
Does this product leave your face oily or clumps?
Cristina M.
I used to use this product and I can say that it's amazing, it's smooth, easy to apply and your skin gets perfect! I really recommend it.
Caroline F.
Ribeirão Preto
How dos it goes on oily skin?