BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

A hydrating fluid foundation that delivers just the right amount of coverage to create a naturally flawless, bare-skin effect. Diorskin Nude boasts 100 percent natural active ingredients and an extended shade range to create a shine-free, natural glow without masking the skin's texture. With continued use, it improves the natural radiance and beauty of the skin day after day. This formula is composed of a mineralized water enriched with an exclusive and natural floral water that offers hydration, radiance, and elasticity to the skin. Unlike most foundations that use opaque pigments and create a mask-like effect, Diorskin Nude Foundation uses exclusive Nude-Glow pigments that are translucent. They allow the skin's natural radiance and color to shine through, appearing luminous in any light.

Lou C.
England
Review for: Skin Glowing No. 031 Sand more...
The brand alone is amazing, it doesn't feel too heavy on the skin, the packaging is beautiful and simple. The foundation is easy to apply. Good for high end makeup lovers, I would definitely recommend it!!
Samantha R.
Purchased this a while ago i go through faces where i hate it and then love it.. for the moment in the winter its too dark for me and my skin is too dry that the foundation doesn't look good on it. Meanwhile in the summer it looks gorgeous.
Wendy  L.
This is such an awesome foundation! Somehow this product just makes your skin look flawless yet natural at the same time. Although it is quite pricey, you really don't need that much to cover your entire face so this will last you a long time. I would definitely buy this product again.
Sue-Ellen K.
St. Catharines , Ontario
This is one of two different Dior foundations that I currently own. This one is nice if you don't want that made up look. It doesn't feel heavy but I find is a bit buildable. Makes skin look even and enhances rest of my makeup.
nesrine g.
Calgary
I recently tried this foundation for my graduation needless to say I absolutely loved it, was not cakey at all, very subtle and I put some on my legs to cover some spots such as scratches or scars, and it covers fabulous ! it doesn't even look like I'm wearing foundation on there! Even when i was wearing a short dress and took pictures with flash it looked awesome !
Jennifer M.
North York , ON
Great foundation! My only complaint is that you have to work fast with it. I feel that it has a lot of alcohol in this formula so it can leave you patchy if you are not quick.
Kaela M.
The product goes on very soft and leaves a gentle complextion. I recommend this product because I find it is also good for acne prone skin! It actually cleared up a bit of mine.
Elizabeth B.
AMAZING. It's not too heavy and adds a little color that looks natural. Plus it has SPF and I won't leave the house without some sort of SPF on my face.
Yina D.
Liverpool, Merseyside
Review for: Dark Beige 050 more...
This is one of my fabourites foundation because help me to control mi oily skin, retract really gorgeos in photos and looks really natural.
diane m.
I loved this product it is a very lightweight foundation not cakey i found it made me look glowing and dewy i really likedit on me
Kristine N.
Orange County
Does the spf in this help your skin?
Lauren  h.
Albuquerque, NM
Does this come in different colors that match any skin color?
Cindi B.
Does this product leave your face oily or clumps?
Cristina M.
I used to use this product and I can say that it's amazing, it's smooth, easy to apply and your skin gets perfect! I really recommend it.
Caroline F.
Ribeirão Preto
How dos it goes on oily skin?