BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

A hydrating fluid foundation that delivers just the right amount of coverage to create a naturally flawless, bare-skin effect. Diorskin Nude boasts 100 percent natural active ingredients and an extended shade range to create a shine-free, natural glow without masking the skin's texture. With continued use, it improves the natural radiance and beauty of the skin day after day. This formula is composed of a mineralized water enriched with an exclusive and natural floral water that offers hydration, radiance, and elasticity to the skin. Unlike most foundations that use opaque pigments and create a mask-like effect, Diorskin Nude Foundation uses exclusive Nude-Glow pigments that are translucent. They allow the skin's natural radiance and color to shine through, appearing luminous in any light.

Reni C.
Reni C.
Encino, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert

I have always wanted a luxury foundation and among the many choices, this is the one I decided to get for my birthday luxury makeup buys in July. I am always a sucker for natural-looking makeup, particularly foundations. Dior packaging has always been classic, so no complaints on that department especially that it has a pump. The consistency is thinner, which is what I like about this product. Despite the thinner consistency, the product is still creamy and easy to blend. I love the dewy and natural application on the skin. It does give the skin a natural glow. I have mine in Honey Beige (040) and even though this one has a slight peach undertone to it (I have yellow/golden undertones), it still matches my skin and does not make it look flat as some foundations with peach undertones do. The only reason I am giving it a 4-star is they do not have a shade that matches my yellow/golden undertones hence I settled for this one.
Marcela S.
Marcela S.
Elmhurst, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
i always need more than one foundation for the different seasons. during the winter times I'm more pale and dry so this foundation gives a great radiance look without looking too dewy or matte. i would definitely recommend this foundation to all of those who have combination skin (oily/normal). this foundation is a little pricey but worth a try. definitely need to top of with some translucent powdering in the t-zone. its a full coverage but looks flawless on the skin.
Lexa B.
Lexa B.
Berkeley, CA
I SWEAR BY THIS FOUNDATION! I have literally gone through 6 or 7 of these foundations. This is a full coverage foundation and it is a little luminous if that is something you are interested in. The price point is 50.00 and it is definitely worth the money and myself personally believe in getting what you pay for! Just a heads up the foundation does dry a darker then when you first apply it. :)
Delilah D.
Delilah D.
Oklahoma city , ok
I purchased this because i wanted something that would look natural and still give me great coverage. I was recommended this by a employee at Sephora. It was pretty pricey. I thought i would love it. It was a beautiful foundation. However unfortunately it was horrible for my dry skin. I had to return it. I was so disappointed. I wanted it to work so bad.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Decatur, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was using makeup forever's foundation for about 2 years, then I tried this at a makeup consultation and application I got down for a wedding at Bloomingdales. It's pricey (around $50) but ohhh so worth it!!! Goes on smoothly and lasts all day. Great coverage without getting cakey and doesn't transfer.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Loves Park, IL
This is my all time favorite foundation. I think I have normal skin and the product looks flawless on the skin. I use this foundation along with one heck of a blot primer by soap and glory. The product to me is media coverage, however quite buildable without looking cakey.
Biliana K.
Biliana K.
Valley Vlg, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far one of my favorite light-weight foundations. It's easy to apply, long lasting, and doesn't cake up when you build it up. I love that the bottle has a pump which makes it easy to use, and there is no scent so it is perfect for my sensitive dry skin.
Edith O.
Edith O.
I hated this. Made me look like an oompah loompah. Maybe i just had the wrong color. It applied nicely but made me orange. I never wore it out so maybe I'm not being fair with it. I'm sure that if it was my tru color i would have loved it. I would recommend it
Chanda B.
Chanda B.
Sulphur Spgs, TX
To be honest, I hated this product. It made me break out and made me VERY oily and I normally have dry skin. The packaging is nice but that's about it. I got mine at Sephora. I wouldn't recommend to others but maybe others have luck with it!
Carly F.
Carly F.
Washington, DC
This is a very smooth long lasting liquid foundation. It's a good price and you get a lot of product.

The shade range is good. This would be a medium coverage foundation that leaves a silky finish. It's best applied with a beauty blender.
Lauren  h.
Lauren h.
Albuquerque, NM
Does this come in different colors that match any skin color?
Kristine N.
Kristine N.
Orange County
Does the spf in this help your skin?
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
I used to use this product and I can say that it's amazing, it's smooth, easy to apply and your skin gets perfect! I really recommend it.
Cindi B.
Cindi B.
Does this product leave your face oily or clumps?
Mariel D.
Mariel D.
I have been looking for a perfect foundation. And I heard a lot talk about Dior Skin Glowing makeup. Does somebody knows if this is a good product? Would you recommend it to me? Thank you