BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

A hydrating fluid foundation that delivers just the right amount of coverage to create a naturally flawless, bare-skin effect. Diorskin Nude boasts 100 percent natural active ingredients and an extended shade range to create a shine-free, natural glow without masking the skin's texture. With continued use, it improves the natural radiance and beauty of the skin day after day. This formula is composed of a mineralized water enriched with an exclusive and natural floral water that offers hydration, radiance, and elasticity to the skin. Unlike most foundations that use opaque pigments and create a mask-like effect, Diorskin Nude Foundation uses exclusive Nude-Glow pigments that are translucent. They allow the skin's natural radiance and color to shine through, appearing luminous in any light.

Kelly P.
Littleton, CO
My go-to for good coverage most days. Covers well without looking cakey. Looks most natural when blended with a foundation brush or a makeup sponge. Got a perfect match at Sephora a couple years ago, and continue to purchase.
Tania S.
Review for: Light Beige 020 more...
This is my favorite foundation ever. Stays on nicely and has amazing coverage. It is pricey which is the worst part but it’s definitely worth the money. It’s super smooth on the skin. I would get it again if I wasn’t that poor.
Marcela S.
Elmhurst, NY
i always need more than one foundation for the different seasons. during the winter times I'm more pale and dry so this foundation gives a great radiance look without looking too dewy or matte. i would definitely recommend this foundation to all of those who have combination skin (oily/normal). this foundation is a little pricey but worth a try. definitely need to top of with some translucent powdering in the t-zone. its a full coverage but looks flawless on the skin.
Jenifer S.
Katy, TX
I love this foundation. It's not matte, giving you a soft glow. It dries and blends beautifully with a brush or a beauty blender. It is great for a normal skin type, with the Forever foundation being better for dry skin. It wears all day and no issues and looks great all day long.
Sloane S.
This foundation is amazing! The sales rep at Sephora accidentally gave me this formula instead of the diorskin forever (which is really hyped online right now) and this one makes my skin look like perfection. It lasts a fairly long time and doesn't emphasize texture at all. Shade 22 is such a great match!
Reni C.
Encino, CA

I have always wanted a luxury foundation and among the many choices, this is the one I decided to get for my birthday luxury makeup buys in July. I am always a sucker for natural-looking makeup, particularly foundations. Dior packaging has always been classic, so no complaints on that department especially that it has a pump. The consistency is thinner, which is what I like about this product. Despite the thinner consistency, the product is still creamy and easy to blend. I love the dewy and natural application on the skin. It does give the skin a natural glow. I have mine in Honey Beige (040) and even though this one has a slight peach undertone to it (I have yellow/golden undertones), it still matches my skin and does not make it look flat as some foundations with peach undertones do. The only reason I am giving it a 4-star is they do not have a shade that matches my yellow/golden undertones hence I settled for this one.
Elizabeth A.
Milwaukee
Review for: Cameo 022 more...
I used to love this foundation but it's recently started to be too dry for my sensitive skin. I like the SPF in it but that doesn't matter much because it doesn't have zinc or titanium which is the important ingredients in SPF.
Janaya M.
Columbia
Review for: Mocha 060 more...
It's pretty good blends very well. This last me all day no flash back or anything. If you have oily skin you might wanna set with powder. It's very lightweight and for me that's what I look for when buying foundation.
Agustini G.
I am so surprised this doesn't have any reviews! I have had sooooo many foundations, from when I was just starting high school and I used rimmel London . which I absolutely loved at the time because of its full coverage, to Mac, when I first went high end, which went horribly because I found it to be very cakey and it oxidized within a month, and I don't even have oily skin so idk why it did that but it sure took me off the clouds about Mac, to Chanel vitalumiere aqua, which I found to be alright but when I buy a 45 dollar foundation I don't buy it for it to be ALRIGHT i buy it to look like i am a god in the living flesh lol. In short, this is the most natural looking, second skin, glowing, dewy, most beautiful god sent foundation. Its 50 dollars and it is worth every penny.
Catherine C.
To be honest, I used this product for about 2 straight years, and then I realized that it was just a HUGE waste of money compared to the better products out on the market. I was just scared of trying something new, but then I finally got on my high horse and went foundation shopping. This product gives OK coverage, but I have some crazy acne scars- both pitted and dark marks, and this just does not make them look any better. It is worth purchasing if you want a dewy glow but have near-to flawless skin. Otherwise, its too expensive, and I would suggest trying out something like Graftobian HD makeup that I recently have fallen IN MAJOR LOVE WITH- purchased from amazon.
Kristine N.
Orange County
Does the spf in this help your skin?
Lauren  h.
Albuquerque, NM
Does this come in different colors that match any skin color?
Cindi B.
Does this product leave your face oily or clumps?
Cristina M.
I used to use this product and I can say that it's amazing, it's smooth, easy to apply and your skin gets perfect! I really recommend it.
Caroline F.
Ribeirão Preto
How dos it goes on oily skin?