BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

A touch-up powder with a nearly sheer application. This product's ultra-fine texture remains invisible on the skin without any buildup, even after repeated touch-ups. Use throughout the day to regulate excess shine and extend the wear of foundation for up to four hours. Its antipollution ingredients offer the skin added protection. see more...

• Does this company test their products on animals?1 Answers
  • It is long-lasting ?7 Answers
  • Que tan bueno es este polvo? Vale la pena por el precio y calidad?1 Answers
Fabbie E.
This powder provides great, naturally looking coverage and has a very good staying power. I have extremely sensitive, combination skin and finding a good foundation is a nightmare. I either develop an allergy, or the skin on my cheeks and around mouth becomes dry and flaky, or my nose becomes terribly oily. This does not irritate my skin, it does not make my T zone shiny nor does it dry out my cheeks. No need to touch up for some 5-6 hours, which is great. The range of colours is rather limited, so I combine 030 and 040 to achieve the most flattering look.
Tabitha M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
All Dior forever products are amazing . This powder in particular is everything . It's lightweight but full coverage , matte yet still gives a glow to your skin . I have combination skin and have been using Dior forever liquid foundation for over 4 years . And just introduced this into my summer routine . It's pricy but worth it . It leaves the skin absolutely flawless and set . Without having to worry about your makeup looking cakey . You can also wear it alone . Love it !
Lindsay M.
Richmond, VA
Dior Skin foundation is one of the first foundations I've found that actually stays put on my face. And the retouch powder is just as wonderful. It gives my face a nice warm glow, touches up spots as needed and keeps my make up working for me all day long. It has a nice matte finish but it doesn't look too dry or dull when applied. Will continue to buy!
Ashley N.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This powder has a nice finish without being too cakey. This was one of the first products I used as a young teen exploring makeup because it was in my mom's arsenal, so it takes me way back. I don't remember it being the most long-wearing powder I've ever used, but it is beautiful and touches up well.
Jessica M.
This powder is very nice and matte, and it stays for a long time. There is no SPF in it. It's beautiful, but it costs more than I'm willing to spend! It is more matte than anything. I likely wouldn't buy it again just because there are cheaper alternatives that work just as well.
Allison R.
Mckinney, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a huge fan of the Dior Forever line in general. All these products have amazing sustainability throughout the day, great coverage, and deliver a flawless complexion. The packaging is also very luxurious and makes me feel like a badass when I pull it out of my makeup bag!
Kelsy J.
Lancaster , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have seen a review about this product by one of my favorite bloggers ! It's gives the skin an amazing finish. It's not cakey at all . It leaves the skin smooth, flawless and it last all day ! Even though I have yet to try it I can tell it's an amazing product !
Melanie D.
I love Dior's powder. It sets my makeup in place and leaves my skin with a smooth porcelain finish. It is pricey, although it leaves your skin with a natural finish. If you are willing to pay $42 for this, I would recommend it, otherwise it's not an essential.
Kevie M.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a sucker for makeup, but I am always on the move. So my oily skin makes my makeup slide off sometimes and this powder is great for re setting my makeup! It's light and doesn't look cakey on your skin. A little pricey but totally worth the investment!
Jerrod S.
Des Plaines, IL
Dior has a wonderful makeup line and the coverage for this is great ! I have combination skin and I found this to work great for me! I will either wear this by itself or set my foundation with it ! Reccomended if you used Airflash Airbrush foundation!
Michelle M.
San Diego , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long does this stay on for?
Kari T.
Long Island, NY
What's your favorite face powder?
Jessica G.
Montecchia di Crosara
It is long-lasting ?
Lizet R.
Compton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it good on oily skin??
Lizbeth A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Is this powder good enough to set concealer?