Dior Sérum De Rouge Luminous Color Lip Treatment SPF 20 uploaded by Adriana R.Dior Sérum De Rouge Luminous Color Lip Treatment SPF 20 uploaded by Adriana R.Dior Sérum De Rouge Luminous Color Lip Treatment SPF 20 uploaded by Nesrine I.

BY DIOR

Dior Sérum de Rouge Luminous Color Lip Treatment FPS 20 SPF. Dior creates the first Sérum de Rouge, elixir of youth with exquisite radiance.A sublime alliance of skincare and color benefits, the serum texture literally melts into the lips for absolute comfort and unbelievable sensory pleasure at application. The formula, 10 times more concentrated in skincare ingredients (10 times more than our classical lip sticks), provides moisture, volume and smoothing benefits for your lips, immediately upon application, and day after day. The palette of elegant, vivid shades instantly illuminates the lips with youthfulness.A feminine high-precision pen design for impeccable treatment and color results. Direction of use: For optimal use, turn pen with a single click to obtain the perfect dose for ideal makeup results. , All skin types, Anti-wrinkle, Anti-ageing.

Dior Sérum De Rouge Luminous Color Lip Treatment SPF 20
  • "Awesome!!! This dose not smudge. Not dry and makes your lips feel like you put chapstick on prior. " in 12 reviews
Amber I.
Philadelphia, PA
YES, although pricey, so well worth your money BUT I will say you can get a dub of any expensive brand shape in a cheaper version but I love this brand for the amount of colors they have and how well it feels when I put them on :) !!
Nesrine I.
Kissimmee, FL
Its a really good one cuz it's not only a lip stick that give you a color but its a combination of skincare and color benefits also make your lip moisture and shiny
Alicia O.
Chula Vista
I love the pigment, I dont know if I actually like the color that I bought but it was a really good formula to use on the lips. Helped calm my dry limps much better than how they were before. It helped cover the color of my lips which I loved
Fanta D.
Brooklyn, NY
overpriced and not the best treatment. can easily buy from a drugstore brand for the same results, i dont reccomend purchasing this expensive overrated product
isabel R.
seattle
In love with this product! Dior really hit it on the head with this one! Pigment is great and goes on so smooth and silky! Worth the price! Would totally recommend!
Mariangel M.
Miramar, FL
excellent product. I love using it because it covers all the expectations and makes me feel brilliant.
Rose F.
Helotes, TX
This one is very soft and gentle, it doesn't dry out your lips, the tube makes easy to carry it in the smallest clutch. Dior has very good quality in lipsticks.
Alejandra F.
Miami
I love it is fantastic, for the treatment of the lips. It not so expensive.I only try it once and I love it Please, buy it, you'll never regret it.
Jordyn B.
Pensacola , FL
These Fior lip treatments are the perfect mix of moisture and color. For those of us with dry lips, this product does not emphasize dry patches or cracks.
Kerri K.
Clayton, NC
So incredible! Light, smooth, creamy, and a must have in my makeup kit! Made my lips feel absolutely buttery and I would highly recommend this product!

Amazon