Dior Sérum De Rouge Luminous Color Lip Treatment SPF 20 uploaded by Adriana R.Dior Sérum De Rouge Luminous Color Lip Treatment SPF 20 uploaded by Adriana R.Dior Sérum De Rouge Luminous Color Lip Treatment SPF 20 uploaded by Nesrine I.

BY DIOR

Dior Sérum de Rouge Luminous Color Lip Treatment FPS 20 SPF. Dior creates the first Sérum de Rouge, elixir of youth with exquisite radiance.A sublime alliance of skincare and color benefits, the serum texture literally melts into the lips for absolute comfort and unbelievable sensory pleasure at application. The formula, 10 times more concentrated in skincare ingredients (10 times more than our classical lip sticks), provides moisture, volume and smoothing benefits for your lips, immediately upon application, and day after day. The palette of elegant, vivid shades instantly illuminates the lips with youthfulness.A feminine high-precision pen design for impeccable treatment and color results. Direction of use: For optimal use, turn pen with a single click to obtain the perfect dose for ideal makeup results. , All skin types, Anti-wrinkle, Anti-ageing.

Dior Sérum De Rouge Luminous Color Lip Treatment SPF 20
  • "Awesome!!! This dose not smudge. Not dry and makes your lips feel like you put chapstick on prior. " in 12 reviews
karla s.
Miamia, FL
I really like this lipstick, the color is still very good, plus I feel that moisturizes my lips, I tend to speak to take my lipstick, because with this me going really well and I is set to perfection on the lips . sure I would buy again
Hudson N.
Richmond
From the packaging to highly luxurious feel, this Christian Dior Serum de Rouge Lip treatment made my lips feel completely nourished and moisturized, making them feel somewhat softer and fuller at the same time. The color was deep and rich and lasted throughout the day!
Mikkedah D.
Purvis, MS
This lip treatment was great! my lips are naturally soft, but this made my lips even more soft (My boy friend really like that) It was very nice packaging. And i i'm not sure where i bought it. Actually, it was a gift. I would most certainly recommend this to others.
Amanda B.
Morehead, KY
I work from 7 to 6 in a office job , I never have time to refresh my makeup, it was a struggle because I'm always around people. I found this product thru a friend and fell Inlove ! Not only is it great quality but the color is beautiful. For the price is well worth it. It last forever.... Best I've used yet
Tanya K.
Terry
Absolutely my favorite lipstick/lip treatment! The price was definitely fair considering the quality. This lipstick did everything it said it would do. My lips felt better every day that I used it. Unfortunately it was discontinued so I can't repurchase.
Sofia P.
Fair Lawn, NJ
I've used this product for and the color is what caused my attention but the formulate so is nothing to brag about this really didn't do anything with my lips my lips a bit hydrated but for the price I rather buy the 215 from the pharmacy instead of paying the amount of money he did for this
Megan K.
Lincoln, NE
I love these lipsticks! I always carry one in my purse and use it as a touch up over super-long-lasting lipstick i put in the morning. It is so hydrating!!! I love the packaging it is so sleek! Love this and def recommend to everyone!! SO AMAZING!
Curlita D.
As a fan of moisturizing lipsticks this product is on my top list of must haves! With it's easy application and slim design I found it quite useful. This goes on smooth and lasts all day which is a huge plus in my books.
Leslie T.
Rosemead, CA
These lipsticks are so great and moisturizing, I just wish they would last longer. I purchased mine at Sephora, and mine was great. It's easy to carry and easy to use
Jackeline g.
Florida, united states
Such a great product! The brand alone is great. The Have Such great quality. I recommend. Easy to apply i have used leaving very good results in face very Good I love 100% I recommend a people ❤️❤️❤️

Amazon