Dior Sérum De Rouge Luminous Color Lip Treatment SPF 20 uploaded by Adriana R.Dior Sérum De Rouge Luminous Color Lip Treatment SPF 20 uploaded by Adriana R.Dior Sérum De Rouge Luminous Color Lip Treatment SPF 20 uploaded by Nesrine I.

BY DIOR

Dior Sérum de Rouge Luminous Color Lip Treatment FPS 20 SPF. Dior creates the first Sérum de Rouge, elixir of youth with exquisite radiance.A sublime alliance of skincare and color benefits, the serum texture literally melts into the lips for absolute comfort and unbelievable sensory pleasure at application. The formula, 10 times more concentrated in skincare ingredients (10 times more than our classical lip sticks), provides moisture, volume and smoothing benefits for your lips, immediately upon application, and day after day. The palette of elegant, vivid shades instantly illuminates the lips with youthfulness.A feminine high-precision pen design for impeccable treatment and color results. Direction of use: For optimal use, turn pen with a single click to obtain the perfect dose for ideal makeup results. , All skin types, Anti-wrinkle, Anti-ageing.

Dior Sérum De Rouge Luminous Color Lip Treatment SPF 20
  • "Awesome!!! This dose not smudge. Not dry and makes your lips feel like you put chapstick on prior. " in 12 reviews
Dana D.
Dallas , GA
Pricey but it is a quality product. Lipstick for 30+ skin/lips can be tricky. This works great. Grabbed it at Nordstrom...packaging is classic and what should be expected. I do recommend if you are looking for skin care in a product...don’t forget about the lips people!!
Samantha K.
Brooklyn
Amazing pigment! Produced a nice look with a little bit of shine. Also allows your lips to have a smooth touch. High key would recommend for those that wanna keep their lips nice and smooth!! Adding lip balm before give it a more shine and even smother feel to the lips.
Ashley R.
Brooklyn , NY
I love these lipsticks so much guys everything color looks amazing , they are si beautiful and the packaging is so cute , i love how they look on my mouth and they are long lasting which is better I really recommend this brand
Marloy Q.
Lawrenceville , GA
OMG! I full recommend this lipstick. It’s an amazing product I really loved how cover and its longer duration. I bought the first and immediately I bought 2 more. Will make your life more happy. 100%.
Diana L.
Elmwood Park, IL
This is a nice lipstick. Also, I really love this lipstick formula. I love the serums. After I bought the first one I wore nothing else for weeks, they are so comfortable and the condition of my lips definitely improved.
GABRIELA S.
This is beautiful. I recommend it to everyone.. It leaves your lips looking very good, big, soft and with a beautiful color. I totally recommend it to every girl
Amanda Å.
Love the small lipstick I tube. Feels very dainty and vintage and feels unique amongst the beauty industry. Love the buildable color and hydrating feel of this lipstick. Comfortable enough for everyday use and yet fancy enough for special occasions as well.
Daphne’s G.
I love this lipstick because they’re such good quality and so creamy, they aren’t too drying which is great to find in a lipstick and they’re very long lasting! I recommend for any girl that is trying to look for a great quality product!
Cynthia P.
This item has been discontinued for about 3 years now, but I owned it in two shades when it existed. I had a plummy shade, and a red shade. The colors were sheer and very glossy. The texture felt really nice on the lips, and I liked the slim applicator. I felt like the slim applicator prevented the product from breaking off as easily as most creamy lipsticks in a full sized bullet do. This product was pricey for the amount that you got, and it didn't stay on very well. I would say max wear time was one to two hours.
😜💞👅👄CALL ME D.
It is a good product but I got the smaller tube of the color Poppy and I don't like deep colors and I wanted us to buy comfort zone and I love the way it felt my lips cuz it was like I had a ChapStick in it but it doesn't sound that out but the color that I got was a little too dark for my skin tone cuz I am very pale and I would say it's a good product but get a different color and I did gave it the one list or because if it had ChapStick in it I feel like I've liked it more because my lips are very chapped all the time I have yet to find a ChapStick that actually works