BY DIOR

Uninhibited. Masculine. Fresh. Discover the new way to wear fragrance: an unbreakable bottle you can spray any way, take anywhere and apply any time. The air-powered system, an exclusive Dior innovation, is environmentally friendly. The Sauvage Eau de Toilette in a radically fresh interpretation.

Ashane' S.
Lacy Lakeview, TX
I absolutely love this product. It smells so fresh and sweet. I'm not a big fan of powdery smells, but this is amazing. I purchased this product at Dillard's and it came in a gift set. The smell does last for a good while but I always respray. I would recommend this if you're into sweet smells.
Angela M.
Riviera Beach, FL
I liked the smell because it is very fresh, I liked it a lot. I recommend it for people who do not want to have strong smells on them. Also the packaging where it comes does not break easily which is very good
Sana N.
iselin , NJ
I hate it because i loved it so much! Sauvage is my ex signature it's been my favorite i can't smell it now because it brings a lot of memory
Jennifer M.
8400 NW 25th Street, Suite 100, BM-212500 DORAL, FL
The best of the best. I super loved how it small, the price is aceptable. I tried a lot of other brand and Dior is the best!!
Andrea C.
f.l. miami
Excelentes productos ofrece esta marca su cobertura es realmente alta. Y muy cuidadosos con la piel 100 % recomendado
junior b.
Maravilhoso muito bom mesmo .
Bom mesmo eu tô emprecionado com todo esse amor desse produto ele é maravilhoso
Jessica V.
Hanford
Works amazing i love it keeps it clean and healthy no breakage i highly recommended it !!!! Try it girls !!
Obsessed with Thissssssss It smells soooo good ..I Recommend the world to get this product .
Sara I.
I liked it so pretty you now this is actually good and he attracts all people I think he is allways my partum i used that when I go a deferent plases or a work it's my best than he is the most attractive all the people ask me for this parfum   and me reponse is a good parfum in world
Priscila V.
Waterloo , ON
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Love Dior!Amazing product and great quality! Feels awesome and totally worth the buy! Definitely exceeded my expectations. I would consider repurchasing.
Sara I.
so when I use this parfum for example summer ...? this parfum his for man or women ?
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Is this scent for men or women? Thank you for your reply!
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
I will lobe to try this. Is the scent soft or strong?
Simona L.
Phillipsburg , NJ
Is it good? Little bit iffy about the price
Christine B.
Saint paul, MN
Does it smell like flowers