Dior Sauvage Parfum

by Dior

Fragrance Family: Earthy & WoodyScent Type: Citrus & WoodsKey Notes: Mandarin, Tonka Bean, Sandalwood Fragrance Description: In this highly concentrated interpretation of Sauvage, the extreme freshness of Mandarin melds with warm oriental tones of tonka bean and sandalwood. It is a fragrance inspired by unspoiled expanses of wilderness beneath a blue-tinged night sky and the intense aromas of a crackling fire rising into the air. About the Bottle: The pure, pared-down bottle features a signature Dior design, each detail carefully studied. It is a luxurious object resulting from years of technical research and development.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dior Sauvage Parfum!
Dior Sauvage Parfum uploaded by Valerie T.
Purchased at: Macy's
I went into Macy yesterday to only pick up a face product. I saw this perfume which I heard was new to the store so I smelled the bottle and instantly, I knew that I had to purchase it for my husband perfume collection. This is the most unique perfume he loves. You only need to use just a little bit, and the smell can last a whole day. It's a sexy/sweet/light floral/clean smells
Dallas, TX
Dior Sauvage Parfum uploaded by CA H.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
🥰🥳🥰Friends, listen! For once, sheesh!! The scent is sexy and woody in my opinion. NOW! Let the Cologne speak for itself. Trust me when your man decides to spray this after a hot shower or decides to walk into a room full of people wearing Sauvage he won’t have to say a word, his cologne will. Thank me later. Follow for Follow! Ok ok lol 🤣This scent does last throughout the day, trust me after a long hard day at work I still smell my guys scent in the garage after he arrives at home.Dior Sauvage Eau de toilette Spray
Austin, TX
Dior Sauvage Parfum uploaded by Nirali P.
The smell is amazing. I always prefer this for gifting for a guy friend a perfect perfume for the person who is not into luxury perfume. It is high end product so price is still okay. I would highly recommend it to every man and girlfriends who are gifting a first perfume.
I love the aroma of this perfume and the aroma lasts for a long time, my husband loves it and I am fascinated by this aroma
Orlando , FL
Dior Sauvage Parfum uploaded by Ana B.
It is definitely a pleasant scent for boys or ladies who like men's perfumes; the Savauge Parfum its aroma is the mixture of extracts of tangerine, tonka bean and sandalwood. It is a citrus aroma, exquisite, with a lot of personality, its scent is very happy and it is more to be used daily so as not to go unnoticed. I received this free samples from @influenster, so that the men of my house could try them and give their review for @sephora and for the page @Dior @diorparfums, and to share it with the Influenster community. #complimentary, #contest, #Diorsauvage #Diorhomme #Dior #Diorparfumes.
Lombard, IL
Dior Sauvage Parfum uploaded by Elizabeth N.
🌹My boyfriend absolutely fell in love with this Cologne! He was in desperate need of a new Fragrance so this came just in time!!! 🕑💯 🌹The fragrance is not over powering whatsoever, it is just perfect. Even though this bottle is a bit on the smaller side it will last us a long time. You only need a tiny bit to last the majority of the day! What it lacks in quantity-certainly is 💯 made up for by the quality! He would 💯 most definitely recommend this cologne to all his friends! Will definitely repurchase when these bottles run out! 🖤🙌Complimentary from #influenster 🌹🖤Thank you so much Influenster🙌🖤 🌹🌹🖤🌹You certainly made my man's day!! 🧚‍♂️🖤🧚‍♂️ #influenster #holygrail #favoritefragrance #newfavorite #beautyhaul #gamechanger #cleanbeauty #Dior #sauvage
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Dior Sauvage Parfum uploaded by Lori M.
Dior Sauvage Parfum uploaded by Lori M.
The Dior Sauvage smells really good. It has a very masculine smell to it. I think he did a really good job with this one. The only thing is that you can't spray alot cause it's a really strong smell. You cant go wrong with Dior no matter if its men or woman perfume.
Lauderhill, FL
Dior Sauvage Parfum uploaded by SLIM P.
I really didn't view myself as a cologne type of person but I was truly shocked and astounded by how bold the scent is without being overbearing, rosewood and Bergamot it's a match made in heaven  Love! Love! Love!
Kerrville, TX
I received a sample of product complimentary through Influenster to review. I received a 1 ml spray sample of the Parfum. Bergamont is one of the main notes in this which I absolutely love. It’s a fresh and spicy scent. The scent doesn’t last as long as the Eau de Toilette I also received but that doesn’t take away from how wonderful this smells!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Dior Sauvage Parfum uploaded by Cecilia M.
Such a wonderful fragrance. It is very manly and deep. You can really smell the citrus mandarin and the woodiness. The fragrance is very long lasting, but is not overwhelming. My husband loved it and gets a lot of compliments. I feel it is a great scent to gift to a man in you life.

Looking for your answer?