Dior Sauvage Elixir

by Dior

What It Is

Sauvage Elixir rewrites the rules of men's perfume* by pushing the boundaries of extreme concentration. Stretched to their limits, the Citrus, Wood and Spice notes of the fragrance express an exuberance that results in the unexpected signature trail of Dior Sauvage Elixir.

* At Dior.

What Else You Need To Know

A unique and extreme concentration by Dior, this men's fragrance amplifies the essence of Sauvage by balancing the perfume's iconic freshness to unleash an unexpected and surprising trail that vibrates with notes of Grapefruit, organic AOP Lavender, Spices and rich Woods.

How To Use

Spray Sauvage Elixir directly on pulse points - neck, chest, wrists, inner elbows.

Fragrance Notes

Grapefruit note & heart of spices, Essence of AOP Lavender from Nyons, Rich Woods

Full Ingredient List

#15755 ALCOHOL ● PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) ● AQUA (WATER) ● LINALOOL ● LIMONENE ● COUMARIN ● CITRONELLOL ● EUGENOL ● BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE ● TRIETHYL CITRATE ● PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE ● GERANIOL ● CINNAMAL ● CITRAL ● EVERNIA FURFURACEA (TREEMOSS) EXTRACT ● FARNESOL ● ISOEUGENOL ● CI 60730 (EXT. VIOLET 2) ● CI 19140 (YELLOW 5) ● CI 42090 (BLUE 1)

Is this long lasting ?
Iss this the best Sauvage? Dior Sauvage Elixir
I Have had issues finding this product. Is it worth it to order online?
Start your review of Dior Sauvage Elixir!
How would you rate this product?
Elizabeth C.
Claremont, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Dior Sauvage Elixir uploaded by Elizabeth C.
This is it! I shared this with my husband and …wow!!! I’m instantly love the perfume! I think I personally love it more than my own perfume! I dont know how the wood spice and citrus smell could be so balanced. I love it whenever he uses this and definitely will get the regular size! The smell last super long and stay fresh! It’s a classic smell with a twist of freshness! Definitely one of the best perfume
Nelson  G.
Bronx, NY
Master Groomer Expert Level 7
Dior Sauvage Elixir uploaded by Nelson  G.
This one is the mature and bolder version of the sauvage EDP. A lot of lavender, highly spicy and woody. And yes I get the DRAKKAR NOIR VIBE, that’s the Vintage smell. Great performance and longevity. Do not pay retail price by the way.
Ashli S.
Cochran, GA
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Dior Sauvage Elixir uploaded by Ashli S.
My husband tested this out and we both loved it! He smelled so good the notes all played well with each other the wood, citrus and spices just blended into this wonderful masculine scent that wasn't over powering or too light.
Maya  M.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Dior Sauvage Elixir uploaded by Maya  M.
I loved the scent of this perfume. It is very woodsy with a hint of freshness. It is also perfect for any occasion and very lasting too, but specially for the fall and winter months. I love how the scent is long lasting but not overpowering. I believe this perfume can be used for men and women as it really settles in the skin a personal way.
Angelica D.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Dior Sauvage Elixir uploaded by Angelica D.
Thanks to Influenster for sending me this cologne for my fiancé (him) to try for his honest review so here it is. Sauvage by Dior: this cologne refreshed me from the first spritz. I was cautious at first as it was my first time and right away I was very thankful that the cologne comes out in conservative spritzes so as not to overpower my fiancé. The smell itself reminds me of cool air mixed with pine trees in the woods, a refreshing masculine cocktail that my fiancé constantly compliments me for every time I wear it.
Akirra F.
Long Beach, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Dior Sauvage Elixir uploaded by Akirra F.
This new Dior Sauvage Elixir is a great new take on the sauvage line. It’s a bold masculine and inviting scent. Woodsy, citrus and warm all at the same time but isn’t spicy. This is a year round scent and a great addition to the Dior Sauvage line.
Jonas A.
Oak Lawn, IL
Master Groomer Expert Level 6
Dior Sauvage Elixir uploaded by Jonas A.
Purchased at: Macy's
OMG this is honestly and truly the best version of Dior Sauvage period I smelled every version except the parfum and hands down this is richer, denser, refined, then all of the others it has that sauvage DNA definitely but it doesn’t feel like a flanker the cinnamon and the spices in the opening is my favorite part of the fragrance it’s hard to describe this it’s just magical definitely long lasting, it projects, it just works only downside is the price but it’s definitely worth it
Poonam D.
Brandon, FL
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Dior Sauvage Elixir uploaded by Poonam D.
I received this sample size to try on and honestly my husband found it quite balanced fragrance, not much overwhelming or strong. He sprayed all of the quantity of this sample bottle and still it was okay for him.
Julianne R.
Las Vegas, NV
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Dior Sauvage Elixir uploaded by Julianne R.
I had my fiancé try this out. It goes on strong, but I like that it’s a warm yet surprisingly fresh scent. With its notes of Bergamot, Amberwood, and Pepper, it is slightly musky, so keep this in mind. What’s crazy is he sprayed it on a shirt on a Tuesday and it still smelled good on Saturday (noticed when doing laundry). He said, “Bump this up on the list.” There you go!
Dylan L.
Tumwater, WA
Master Groomer Expert Level 6
Dior Sauvage Elixir uploaded by Dylan L.
Purchased at: Macy's
I have always been a fan of the Dior Sauvage DNA. The EDT and EDP were game changers for me when they were released. At the time I put the Parfum in my winter/fall category as it is a richer, darker take on the DNA. Elixir is by far the best option of all! Literally everyone who has smelled it has loved it. PERFECT for this time of year. It’s weird to say but it is Sauvage with a slight cinnamon and caramel note, in my opinion. It still has the soapy ambroxan we all know and love. This is undoubtedly a 5/5!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Greg D.
Hot Springs Village, AR
Nelson  G.
Bronx, NY
il y a un mois
audrey N. il y a un mois
No. This one is awful. Get the OG Sauvage, that one is way better!