MakeupPerfume & CologneDior
Sauvage Eau de toilette Spray

Dior Sauvage Eau de toilette Spray

Sauvage is a creation inspired by wide-open spaces. A blue sky that dominates a white-hot rocky landscape. A bold composition for a man that's authentic. "To create Sauvage, I used the concept of man as my starting point. A strong and unmistakable masculinity. Like the image of a man who transcends time and fashion."François Demachy, Dior Perfumer-Creator

Does it smell really good and how much does it cost ?
How does it smell?
HOOW DOES THIS SMELL FOR MEN? I BEEN WANTING TO TRY THIS COLOGNE BUT NEED SOME INPUT
Start your review of Dior Sauvage Eau de toilette Spray!
Product Highlights
Its a pretty light scent and very unique from what ive heard....can be a little pricey depending on where you get itin reviews
hanaa J.
boulevard marcel laurin
Dior Sauvage Eau de toilette Spray uploaded by hanaa J.
This perfume really smell super good and it long lasting. It a good way to please your second half. A gift thay shoes your character definitely
Irina H.
Halifax
I love this cologne for men. It will definitely get noticed. Spicy, modern, sexy. My husband always gets compliments and questions about what he’s wearing. Sauvage lasts for a long time. Definitely recommend it 👍
Marie B.
Toronto, ON
Dior Sauvage Eau de toilette Spray uploaded by Marie B.
Purchased at: The Bay
Really great cologne! Strong and classy. The bottle is so luxurious with a magnetic cap. It’s long lasting & you only need 1 spray. The scent is woody and a hint of citrus. I gifted this to my bf for Christmas since it was one of his favourite and I really loved the scent on him.
Ariella ..
Toronto
Purchased at: Sephora
I bought this for my boyfriend and just wow! Not only does he love it but I do too! Smells dainty and sophisticated. I believe it’s a good value as you only need maybe 2-3 sprays. Love it
Laura L.
Mississauga , ON
Dior Sauvage Eau de toilette Spray uploaded by Laura L.
Purchased at: Sephora
My husband is a cologne junkie and this one is by far my favourite one i dont get tired of this smell its not to strong but enough to smell amazingly sexy all day long, i repurchase when hes done, have been doing so for the last 3 years❤️
Amanda T.
Timmins
I first got this as a sample from Sephora and both my partner and I fell in love with the smell! It reminds me of fresh woods. The bottle is so gorgeous!
Chris G.
calgary, AB
Tried this a few different times because of the hype and I gotta say it's pretty over rated in my opinion.
It smells like soap or Axe or some kind of shower gel. Why would someone pay good money for this fragrance when they could just spend 5 bucks on a can of Axe or bodywash and achieve the same result?
Im not saying the scent is bad or anything, I just cant justify paying for this.
Longevity was poor for me. After 2 hours the scent was gone.
Projection was ok. Definitely could have been better

This scent is compared to others like Dylan Blue, Prada Carbon and Aqva Atlantiqve. In my opinion, either of those are a better option than Sauvage
Longevity was poor for me. After 2 hours the scent was gone.
Projection was ok. Definitely could have been better

Ashmit A.
Vancouver
Purchased at: Sephora
Again, this is one of my favourite scents from Dior! Very long lasting and suitable for any occasion or weather. A 100ml bottle would easily last you 6 months. I am on my 3rd one already and will keep buying in future. Wish they made bigger bottles.
Sadia M.
Ingersoll, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
You can never go wrong with this fragrance Dior Sauvage Eau de parfum Spray . Very long lasting. Gets you compliments. Good purchase for yourself or as a gift
Tona C.
Charlottetown, PE
After using this product, I can honestly say that...What are your honest takeaways from using this product? What do you think about the ingredients, application, packaging, etc.? Would you recommend it to a friend? Tell us everything!

112 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Vlad B.
Hamilton, ON
Megan A.
il y a un mois
Kara P. il y a 24 jours
LOVE this scent on my boyfriend. It smells sexy and spicy and lasts all day. I admittedly steal some for myself occasionally because I just tend to appreciate mens fragrances a little more!
Dominque T. A.
il y a 2 mois
jadore Dior Sauvage Eau de toilette Spray ? How does this smell and does the scent last long
Giovanny C. il y a 2 mois
Yeah.. it lasts a long time when you put it on and its smell is something difficult to explain, I'm going for bottle number 3, I recommend it